Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame General Forum   » Buying Units from other nations..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying Units from other nations..
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we still do this? are we having the same system of buying a unit and it has +2cr added on? or if we need soemthing do we just have to research it?
i.e. i may need an aircraft carrier buy there are none in my list.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6527 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can buy license for +2 the minium price it costs to build the unit

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6551 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Glenn, is it ture if I buy oen unit I get the plans and can now build it at regular price in my own factories?

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5945 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you may either:

1. buy a single unit at whatever price (and only get that one)
2. or buy plans for +2 of the normal price (minimum) and buy however many you want

hope that helped [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6445 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if I buy say a helicoptot from New Zealand (example) for plus two, I get the plans. that means it is one of my units and so then I can build lots of them at the regular price. Am I right?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5945 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zachary:
So if I buy say a helicoptot from New Zealand (example) for plus two, I get the plans. that means it is one of my units and so then I can build lots of them at the regular price. Am I right?

not necessarily example:

lets say you want my leclerc tank
You want my plans but i will only give them out by numbers, no plans.
So we decide that you want 2 of my tanks. we decide the price you will spend on them together.

and

lets also say you want one of my artillary units, im willing to sell you the plans, so if the artillary normally costs 8 credits, the absolute minimum i can sell them for is 10, of course i could go up to however much i want, 40 even. then you may build however many you please

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6445 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Okay I get it
except-
quote:
then you may build however many you please
At which price? the normal or the one you sold me?

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Zachary:
At which price? the normal or the one you sold me?

The normal price

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Oh very good!

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
[Smile] hoped that cleared up some stuff

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Yes it did thanks a lot Mason!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
anytime zach [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Another question not on this topic though-

I built a factory on turn 3. Will it be ready at 5 or 6? Does Turn 3 count for on of the three turns it takes to be built?

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
turn started (turn 3) + # of construction turns (3) = turn will be completed (turn 6)

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6551 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Oh that sux, I guess turn 3 doesnt count [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*