Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame General Forum   » When is the next game?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When is the next game?
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to join in
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might not be too late, sk botto or Imperial, its only just about to go onto turn 8.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6212 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

if so...what nation could I be?

[Razz]

it looks like they are all taken

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Brazil is still open. [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Canada?

Mexico?

Any European Countries?

Dejango  
Unregistered

Okay from what I saw, no one is

Norway

Spain

Poland

Greece

correct me if I am wrong

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
Okay from what I saw, no one is

Norway

Spain

Poland

Greece

correct me if I am wrong

only euro nation open is the Ukraine

argentina and brazil are also open

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6368 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long would a normal game last, turnwise?

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5869 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zachary:
How long would a normal game last, turnwise?

longest we have had so fat was 60+

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6368 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

who has Austria...
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
60+? Sounds good to me!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5869 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

woo-hoo I'd really love to play

someone please give me the info

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who has Austria...

Austria IS NOT IN THE GAME

ONLY THE UKRAINE, BRAZIL, AND ARGENTINA ARE OPEN. ALL OF THE OTHER PLACES YOU MENTIONED ARE NON-PLAYABLE NATIONS.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
you can only choose from:

Ukraine
Argentina
and Brazil

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

ehh fuck you all and give me Ukraine
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Good for you Dejango!

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

so I have Ukraine?

I can start?

Mason I'm going to call you....

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
just wait for botto to give you the unit lists and such

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

omfg where is that bitch...

so can I create my nation topic right now?

And I'll call you once my mother gets off the phone

*sigh*

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
sure, we are always looking for new players [Smile] ill sign an alliance with you

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Why is everyone here from Lubbock Texas?

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:

its only me and him, lol

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

created [Smile]

w00t expect the phone to ring soon

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
ok [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
quote:

its only me and him, lol
im from dallas [Big Grin]

babs is from dallas

sum1 is from houston

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6124 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Oh I thought jester was from Lubbock too

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
quote:
quote:

its only me and him, lol
im from dallas [Big Grin]

babs is from dallas

sum1 is from houston

Dallas/plano:
babs
jordie
cloyne
siva
Houston:
Tony
Lubbock:
Dejango
Mason
Pampa:
Jester

all i can think of

--------------------
 -

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
I feel left out. [Frown] at least ur americans

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

hey jester you are from pampa?

do you know aaron wagner?

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am the single member from Eastern Europe...though located in the US as well for the time being...

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5872 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well not on the entire forum, Shagi_tresty lives in Romania [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6474 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
hey jester you are from pampa?

do you know aaron wagner?

Nope. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

do you know a girl named Rainee?

or Lydia Kidd?

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

or Lydia Kidd?

lol its a pretty big city dej

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6124 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

pampa?

lol not really

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
quote:

or Lydia Kidd?

lol its a pretty big city dej
ROFLMAOROFLFMIBYUDTUJROFL<AM)FPNCIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from France, though I live in the US.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5872 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh ..since everyone else is saying where they live ect..i'm from VA, anytime i feel like going and making fun of "dubya" Bush i can just drive the 2 hours and do it..heh..anyways i'll be going to ireland this summer, to italy this summer, and in about a year i will be spending about a month or so in Greece if all goes to plan, may end up moving there....

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6439 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:
heh ..since everyone else is saying where they live ect..i'm from VA, anytime i feel like going and making fun of "dubya" Bush i can just drive the 2 hours and do it..heh..anyways i'll be going to ireland this summer, to italy this summer, and in about a year i will be spending about a month or so in Greece if all goes to plan, may end up moving there....

in greece? *raises eyebrow* ES isnt over there sir

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:

in greece? *raises eyebrow* ES isnt over there sir
haha yea i know...the one downside to that plan..but i know i will be there for at least a month...i will be going with Andrea, staying with her cousin there..so it should be interesting...personally though...1 week would be fine with me lol

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6439 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toronto Canada here

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.32 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6396 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

well hello Mr. Canadian [Smile]

and hello teapot

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*