Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame General Forum   » So, what countries are you looking to invade??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So, what countries are you looking to invade??
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
China is eyeing:

Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, and maybe others in Asia if I'm in the mood.

[ January 28, 2003, 02:20: Message edited by: Yankee ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Syria and Jordan

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6106 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
Syria and Jordan

I smell competition with iraq!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I'm already planning an operation for Syria.

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6106 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africa, Spain, portugal, Andorra, Belgium, Netherlands

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russia, Germany, France, and Italy
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Czech Republic, Denmark, Austria

[ January 28, 2003, 12:06: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6522 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now I know everyones projected involvment in the game ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6283 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The jewel of the world........UAE. and those damned Omanians of course. Maybe some other countries like Iceland and Greenland just kidding

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5940 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axrael  
Regular
Member # 770

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for axrael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The yankee pig dogs of course! I have no other ambition but to kill the Yankee pig dogs!

--------------------
South Africa
South African Embassy

Posts: 122 (0.02 per day) | From: Here :) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5937 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I'm invading Iraq and Iran next turn
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am gonna invade Britain.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6283 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

That's not possible Bronx...Britain is too powerful for you to invade, you'd die

silly man

[Roll Eyes]

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm invading easter island! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6468 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

good luck to you then [Smile]
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret Iraqi Plans for Invasions:

We plan to invade ****** and ****** and ****** and then maybe ****** and probablly even ********

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6546 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Denmark

not if i invade it first.lol. finland, norway, the world.lol
Posts: 781 (0.13 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (5969 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm...the entire world I guess...yep, for now that will do

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of south america

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6196 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

sorry I claim the world...
Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:

There will be stiff resistance I would bet my life on that.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5940 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:

ok. then lets divade the world equaly.
Posts: 781 (0.13 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (5969 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sudan, Chad and Lybia...

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6410 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*