Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame Diplomacy Forum!   » The European Economic Community (EEC)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The European Economic Community (EEC)
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

PM Michael Brookes, formally invites all of Europe to show their pre-game interest in European trade, with the aim of a European Economic Community, the EEC.

[ January 15, 2003, 23:24: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6238 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in
Posts: 781 (0.13 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (5924 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6394 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't forget the N.E.E.E.P. legacy [Wink]

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5898 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SCREW N.E.E.E.P.

[anger] [anger] [anger] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6060 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
SCREW N.E.E.E.P.

[anger] [anger] [anger] [Big Grin]

What was N.E.E.E.P ??

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6238 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh just don't ask... [anger]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6060 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah, screw everyone who played after turn 50

[ January 16, 2003, 00:41: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6394 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont for get me. i am in europe too

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6422 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:

Cool, you are pink because I used RGB colours to remember when people take land ...

--------------------
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:
quote:

Cool, you are pink because I used RGB colours to remember when people take land ...
You forgot about kaliningrad, that small little area by poland. If you look on my map you can see it

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6422 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You forgot about kaliningrad, that small little area by poland. If you look on my map you can see it
I remember now, the EU in real life makes them get Visa's just to get to the rest of their country. I will fill it in now.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Germany would be like to Join the EEC and would be Greatful if Accepted....

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Membership is automatic for all European coutries, unless you are expelled, which you are not ... Welcome.

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japan ahs declared my nation its enemy, its motives for this i do not understand (well kenny doesnt like me but thats it..) where does the EEC stand on this?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Britain will stand with its European ally and break off all relations with Japan to show European solidarity, but does not declare Japan an enemy.

[ January 18, 2003, 17:11: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Also i plan to Join Luxembourg to my nation with or without the Leaders wishes, is there an objections to this from the EEC?

--------------------

AcidBurn Moderator 
Regular
Member # 755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcidBurn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy requests permission to join the EEC ( i think i already am in it). Italy also requests trade partners inside the EEC.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 180 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5905 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
Also i plan to Join Luxembourg to my nation with or without the Leaders wishes, is there an objections to this from the EEC?

France Objects

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Germany wishes to know your Reason? Luxembourg Serves no purpose in Europe.

[ January 19, 2003, 11:09: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

AcidBurn Moderator 
Regular
Member # 755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcidBurn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy requests permission to imperialize Albania, with or without leaders permission. Italy does not seek the EEC's support via military, just the backing of the EEC on Italy's decision. Italy does not plan on attacking Albania for a few more turns, however.

[ January 19, 2003, 17:31: Message edited by: AcidBurn ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 180 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5905 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Britain has no trouble with Italy taking Albania, but suggests that Germany leave the territories to its west to France.

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
France now has no territory to easily colonize thanks to the invasion, this sets back france quite a bit

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Belguim, Switzerland, Belguim, Spain... i dont have any easily colonised land near me either. Eastern European Nations are well armed

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Belguim, Switzerland, Belguim, Spain... i dont have any easily colonised land near me either. Eastern European Nations are well armed

compare spain and switzerland to slovakia and czech republic and you will understand me, but we shall not let this get between our friendship, the matter is dropped

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i'd say The Czech Republic is as well armed as the Swiss whichi have to go through to get to Slovakia, but agreed the matter is dropped! [Smile]

--------------------

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest looking into Switzerland's national defense plan before contemplating any attack...

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6500 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
i'd say The Czech Republic is as well armed as the Swiss whichi have to go through to get to Slovakia, but agreed the matter is dropped! [Smile]

*shakes hands* i will be starting an FTC with Germany on turn 6, is this agreeable?

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Yes indeed! Where should i build my FTC which i can also purchase on Turn 6 how do you wish to trade? by ship appears the most profitable if the less convinent way..

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Swedens membership has been eliminated

--------------------
 -

AcidBurn Moderator 
Regular
Member # 755

Rate Member
Italy requests permission to put aside invasion plans of Albania, and start up trade within the EEC. Within 8 turns, i can have a FTC in each country. does the EEC accept?

Get to Italy @ AIM:AcidBurn9654

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Yup!

--------------------
 -

Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rossia wants to konfirm its partisipation in the Evropean Trade Unions. Please do trade with mighty Rossia.

[Big Grin] am I overdoing it [Big Grin]

[ January 21, 2003, 05:23: Message edited by: Imperial Friedrich ]

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5898 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
Swedens membership has been eliminated

dude?
Posts: 781 (0.13 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (5924 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
we thought you had left the game? you can be reinstated if your still playing?

--------------------

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Imperial Friedrich:
Rossia wants to konfirm its partisipation in the Evropean Trade Unions. Please do trade with mighty Rossia.

[Big Grin] am I overdoing it [Big Grin]

lol, it does take me longer to read it, despite the accent is amusing. I will update the map now.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
If Sweden is still in I will add it to the updated map.

--------------------
 -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
i am still here. i was like left for like 6 hours
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Grim-reaper:

Sorry man, I will update the map ...

--------------------
 -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Grim-reaper:

Sorry man, I will update the map ...
my fuilt for leaving anyway.
AcidBurn Moderator 
Regular
Member # 755

Rate Member
heya Sweden.....get ahold of me.....@ AIM:AcidBurn9654. i gotta talk to you.

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to join the EEC
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AcidBurn:
heya Sweden.....get ahold of me.....@ AIM:AcidBurn9654. i gotta talk to you.

aim: cybercom808

quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:

u not in europe

[ January 24, 2003, 05:41: Message edited by: Grim-reaper ]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:

Britain welcomes another European country into the fold.

I will update the map.

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

the Ukraine is technically a part of Europe my friend [Smile]

And she is proud to be a part of the noble EEC

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
 -

--------------------
 -

Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
quote:
the Ukraine is technically a part of Europe my friend [Smile]

And she is proud to be a part of the noble EEC

lol, and i did a report on urkaine.lol.
Dejango  
Unregistered

lol it's okay [Smile] .

The Ukraine forgives you.....this time

[Big Grin]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*