Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame United Nations Forum   » Embargo against the United States

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Embargo against the United States
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
China calls for all nations to impose a trade embargo against the United States.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not trading with anybody, nor am i planning to

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6115 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yankee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:

Good.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 243 (0.04 per day) | From: Mecca, Saudi Arabia | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yankee:
quote:

Good.
lmfao ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6203 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Good.
which, in a sense, defeats the point, don't you think?

you're taking this too far, your a hypocrite, and everyone knows it

you did the exact same thing i did yesterday, viciously raped a small country, without support, for credits

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6115 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
quote:

you did the exact same thing i did yesterday, viciously raped a small country, without support, for credits

Um, am I dreaming or did you declare war on me first?

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When did everybody declare war on everybody? America says Japan declared war on them, Japan says America declared war on them, America says that China declared war on them, China says that America declared war on them, Germany says Japan declared war on them, Japan says that Germany declared war on them.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6025 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
quote:

Um, am I dreaming or did you declare war on me first?
where in that post...or ANYWHERE...did i say i damn thing about me/you declaring war on me/you?

neither of us 'formally' declared war on each other...i thought it was mutual when you said you'd stand by Japan against me.

you didnt even answer my original post genius

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Yankee  
Member # 759

Rate Member
quote:

Posted by you in the UN:

CC VVarrior: trade or not?
ShammyHBK: I can't afford it right now
CC VVarrior: u gonna trade with china?
ShammyHBK: yes
CC VVarrior: ur going to die
CC VVarrior: so is china

CC VVarrior: you fuckin mess with me too much

You started the mess.

By the way NOWHERE did I criticize your invasion of Jamaica. I don't know why you keep bringing this up.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
quote:

Posted by you in the UN:

CC VVarrior: trade or not?
ShammyHBK: I can't afford it right now
CC VVarrior: u gonna trade with china?
ShammyHBK: yes
CC VVarrior: ur going to die
CC VVarrior: so is china

CC VVarrior: you fuckin mess with me too much

You started the mess.

By the way NOWHERE did I criticize your invasion of Jamaica. I don't know why you keep bringing this up.

japan keeps bringing it up, hes made 3 topics about me invading jamiaca and the bahamas, im NOT TALKING TO YOU

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Zachary  
Regular
Member # 764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zachary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pakistan is neutral on this issue. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Embassy for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Posts: 155 (0.02 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 (5860 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imperial Friedrich  
Regular
Member # 760

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Imperial Friedrich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russia is so pissed off it'll soon start building Kirov cruisers.

--------------------
"When tanks succeed, then victory follows." Gen. Heinz Guderian
 -

-  -

Nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire Power...

Posts: 184 (0.03 per day) | Registered: Jan 2003 (5863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Imperial Friedrich:

?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Imperial Friedrich:

?
lets just say you dont want any of those near you..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6359 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ukraine wishes to join in on the embargo against the US
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraq will gladfully support any move against the decadant infidel "great satan"

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*