Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Automobile Forum   » The car I would like to purchase

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The car I would like to purchase
StifflerSays  
Member # 777

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for StifflerSays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -
She's a beaut ain't she? It's a 2001 Lexus IS300. At the moment I have about 3 g's saved up, my parents have said that they might be willing to pay the rest...that is if I give my mom all my paychecks during the summer time. Oh well, I think it's worth it. Let me know what you think.

[ April 26, 2003, 03:51: Message edited by: StifflerSays ]

--------------------
I smell PUSSY...
 -
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go shawty it's yo birfday....
 -
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation, and a foundation for inner security"- Albert Einstein

Posts: 223 (0.03 per day) | From: Holdin it down in H-ton | Registered: Jan 2003 (5856 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Peck.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5947 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexus owns

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its nice man, go 4 it

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6099 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning !!! buy it buy it !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6315 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StifflerSays  
Member # 777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StifflerSays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trust me, I want too...mucho dinero though. We'll see, we'll see.

[ April 26, 2003, 23:32: Message edited by: StifflerSays ]

--------------------
I smell PUSSY...
 -
 -
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation, and a foundation for inner security"- Albert Einstein

Posts: 223 (0.03 per day) | From: Holdin it down in H-ton | Registered: Jan 2003 (5856 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it nice but ur definetely not gettin it as ur first car

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm not gonna get a nice car for my first, becuase people usually mess up their first one.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5947 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StifflerSays  
Member # 777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StifflerSays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
yeah it nice but ur definetely not gettin it as ur first car

We'll have to wait and see now don't we?

--------------------
I smell PUSSY...
 -
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much is it

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5913 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:

--------------------
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5913 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats cheap! Anyways I once had a friend who had one, there really nice. BTW they are really good in a accident when it comes to your safty, but the car will get totally fucked.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

take a look and weap, well its nothing special but its a first car and a lot more sensible than an asian mercedes! plus its free [Smile]

[ May 06, 2003, 21:13: Message edited by: X ]

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
havent seen YOU in awhile X

sup??

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like a VW Beetle, in gold too. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (5937 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thew new bugs are GHEY! everything good about the old ones they took out...

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another car i'd like:

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (5937 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I could just see myself driving down the motorway in this.  -
Love the Ferrari! Like yours too Amanda

[ June 07, 2003, 15:30: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5851 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good choice [Big Grin] [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm yes if you had an insecurity problem!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stfu anglo trash

go drive your "jaguar"

and dont forget the oil puddle under it

STUPID WHITES

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
jaguar, fuck off! i wouldn't touch em with a bargepole, the second you buy one its value sinks like, well more than a stone, cus there the biggest pile of trash eva!

i'll stick with good old german precision engineering thanks!

the cars i've had = bmw>bmw>audi>bmw>merc>bmw>vw>vw!

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
lol i guess hatred of Jaguar is mutal Leo [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
cant stand them, my mates dad has one and i cant help telling him what a bad car it is all the time, its got the same v6 as in my golf but its such a slug! and its ugly beyond belief!
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VW's are sweet im looking into buying a Jetta
Posts: 4159 (0.64 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh cool car. you BUY you BUY!

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6160 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
golf vr6 classy!
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeoX:
golf vr6 classy!

Anything that VW makes now is either slow as hell or too expensive to compete. The VR6 was good but they are getting on now. I don't see the big deal about Merc's. I'd have a BMW over them and as for BMW's I wouldn't have one due to the fact I would look like one of those people who think they are special because they buy them and debadge them thinking no one will notice its the bog standard 1.8. Hey assholes, the 325 doesn't have a poxy exhaust like your's!

Also German quality isn;t everything it's built up to be. My brother had a VW Polo followed by a Toyota Yaris T-Sport. Belive me, the Toyota is a lot better build quality.

[ June 25, 2003, 20:29: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
the new polo is the nippiest small hatch around, the toyota, honda are heavy as shit, can squeze out the same top speed but slow acceleration! i wont deny that it has its faults especially with its speakers, but if your dumb enough to keep a factory sound system well you deserve to have poor quality!

ppl debadge there vw so ppl wont know its a shitty 1.4! way to find out is just to look at the exhaust as you said 2-d! the vr6 is calssy, mines unbadged so cocky bastards in their mx5 think they can overtake you! the amount of pleasure you get from leaving one of them in your dirt is excellent!

-

this would be my dream vw 240 hp 6 sec 0-60 3.2 litre v6! fuckin light car too! 4 wheel drive, and everything you could get on a car!

my new car is gonna be an mg zr tho!

-

lowered and with new wheels!

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the new polo is the nippiest small hatch around, the toyota, honda are heavy as shit, can squeze out the same top speed but slow acceleration! i wont deny that it has its faults especially with its speakers, but if your dumb enough to keep a factory sound system well you deserve to have poor quality!

We have changed the sound system on both of his cars, but it still stand the build quality in the old polo this isnt even with the speakers, it was crap. The car was unreliable, parts of the inside fell off it was awful.

Your point about the Toyota's being heavy is just silly. The Yaris weighs in at about 850kg find me a VW thats within 100kg of that.

The only Polos that are faster than my Corsa are the 100bhp versions (mine only has 75). Then the 1.4 Corsa with only 89 is faster than any Polo they make. The Yaris T-Sport with 105bhp is over a second quicker at 0-60 than any polo made. Also with the extra weight of a polo, I can guarantee it won't hadle as well as my Corsa..

And those are the official time etc, not one's I've just made up.

[ June 26, 2003, 23:25: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
IF I WANTED A 1.4 CAR I WOULDN'T BUY A POLO! OR A TOYOTA AND DEFFINITELY NOT A CORSA, THE INTERIOR OF A CORSA IS THE MOST SPARTAN I HAVE EVER SEEN, ITS LIKE THEY DESIGNED IT SO YOU COULD BUY THE ADDITIONAL NOUSE TO HANG YOURSELF WITH!

AND IF WERE TAKIG ABOUT VAUXHAULS WELL THE CORSA IS ONE OF THE MOST FORGETABLE CARS EVER MADE BEHIND THE HONDA CIVIC! OF COUSRE THE YARIS T SPORT MAYBE OVER 1 SECOND QUICKER THAN A POLO, YET IT HAPPENS TO BE UNDRIVABLEOVER LONG HAUL AS ITS THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE SEATS I'VE SAT IN AND I COULDN'T EVEN GET IN THE BACK! WICH MEASN YOU NEED A FOUR DOOR WICH NICELY BUMPS THE COST UP!

SHALL WE COMPARE MY MG TO ANY OF YOUR HATCH'S AND WE'LL SEE WHICH COMES OUT THE FASTER, STYLISH ETC!

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
IF I WANTED A 1.4 CAR I WOULDN'T BUY A POLO! OR A TOYOTA AND DEFFINITELY NOT A CORSA, THE INTERIOR OF A CORSA IS THE MOST SPARTAN I HAVE EVER SEEN, ITS LIKE THEY DESIGNED IT SO YOU COULD BUY THE ADDITIONAL NOUSE TO HANG YOURSELF WITH!

AND IF WERE TAKIG ABOUT VAUXHAULS WELL THE CORSA IS ONE OF THE MOST FORGETABLE CARS EVER MADE BEHIND THE HONDA CIVIC! OF COUSRE THE YARIS T SPORT MAYBE OVER 1 SECOND QUICKER THAN A POLO, YET IT HAPPENS TO BE UNDRIVABLEOVER LONG HAUL AS ITS THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE SEATS I'VE SAT IN AND I COULDN'T EVEN GET IN THE BACK! WICH MEASN YOU NEED A FOUR DOOR WICH NICELY BUMPS THE COST UP!

SHALL WE COMPARE MY MG TO ANY OF YOUR HATCH'S AND WE'LL SEE WHICH COMES OUT THE FASTER, STYLISH ETC!

Thats funny.

1) My Corsa Interior has absolutely no Spartan in it whatsoever. Also why do I get a lot of friends coming up to me telling me they want my car?

2) The Yaris T Sport is actually closer to 2 seconds quicker. I did all of my driving lessons in a Yaris and they were 95% of the time 1 1/2 hours long, and I felt comfortable enough. My brother drove to the Lakes and York and he was surprised at how comfortable it was over long distances. But despite all of this you may just be deformed. Both of the ones I've been in have had plenty of space in the back, you probably just didnt know how to move the back seats so they had more room.

3) You don't have an MG do you? My friend does, he works at BAE he's got the 120 ZR he loves it to drive. And to top it off its not actually any quicker than my brothers T Sport.

Let's look at this properly. I have used fact's and figure's. You have said 'my car is faster than your car!!!!' Is it really worth arguing with you?

[ 28 June 2003, 10:52: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
wheres your figures? youve said bhp a lot but thast about it and made unsubstanciated claims about 0-60, the t sport is 5 grand more expensive, slightly faster 0-60 however you have to be a racing driver to get that time! bhp the same despite the yaris engine having an extra 100cc's! looks speak for themselves in the fact that you see so many zr's around and few yaris's! and comparing to teh polo isn't really fair either as the polo is an economical car! your comparing it with car with an extra 300cc's not a comparison on performance but the polo wins on looks as its definitively modeled and stylish the toyota is japanese hmmm style whatever that is?!
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
wheres your figures? youve said bhp a lot but thast about it and made unsubstanciated claims about 0-60, the t sport is 5 grand more expensive, slightly faster 0-60 however you have to be a racing driver to get that time! bhp the same despite the yaris engine having an extra 100cc's! looks speak for themselves in the fact that you see so many zr's around and few yaris's! and comparing to teh polo isn't really fair either as the polo is an economical car! your comparing it with car with an extra 300cc's not a comparison on performance but the polo wins on looks as its definitively modeled and stylish the toyota is japanese hmmm style whatever that is?!

This post is all bullshit.

My fact's come from Top Gear Magazine. Hmm one car costs £11,000 the other costs £13,000. Surely that is a difference of £5,000?!?!?!?

On the aforementioned trip to York my brother drove it at, let's say it was at speeds higher than average. It returned a fuel consuption of 40mpg.

I see a lot LOT more Yaris's on the road than ZR's.

The Yaris has 5 more BHP than the Polo, sure it isn't that much but that might explain the brilliant fuel consumption from a Yaris.

[ 28 June 2003, 11:22: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
wich polo are you comparing? i'm talking about the 1.2!

my zr costs 7and a half thou new! the yaris t costs 12 and a half new so your wroong on both counts! ( and thast from dealers not the blue pages in teh back of top gear!)

and as for the frequency of viewing its more a regional thing and not really worth debating unless we undertake a full statistically sound test of the nation, wich i doubt you want to do!

it could also be that there isn't a toyota garage locally wheras there is an mg garage!

[ 28 June 2003, 11:39: Message edited by: LeoX ]

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
wich polo are you comparing? i'm talking about the 1.2!

my zr costs 7and a half thou new! the yaris t costs 12 and a half new so your wroong on both counts! ( and thast from dealers not the blue pages in teh back of top gear!)

and as for the frequency of viewing its more a regional thing and not really worth debating unless we undertake a full statistically sound test of the nation, wich i doubt you want to do!

it could also be that there isn't a toyota garage locally wheras there is an mg garage!

I'm using the figures from the equivalent ZR because thats the only one which would be faster as you claimed. This one actually £14000 true I got my Yaris price wrong, my brother got some extras with his, but the fact remains that list price different on the equivalent ZR is £2,000 only in the Yaris's favbour this time.

MG ZR's don't cost £7,500 from new at all.. the cheapest is £10,000 unless they have fallen in price. But why would prices go down if they were selling so incredibly well?

--------------------

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
i wont reply now becasue i'll explain it on msn!
Politely Disturbed  
lest my curse fall upon you
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politely Disturbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont need a new car -- my is beautiful already

its a rusty white '84 toyoda camry

yes!!

--------------------
 -

here kittie

Posts: 290 (0.04 per day) | From: Maui - the rock I live on | Registered: May 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
thats aout one of the only cars that doesn't get stolen on hawaii!
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
quote:

yes!!

ill be gettina camry as well
i might get a new one after a year or just wait till after college, havent decided yet

--------------------
 -

Politely Disturbed  
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politely Disturbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

yes!!

i might get a new one after a year or just wait till after college, havent decided yet

no get an old one, they make you look waaaay cool

--------------------
 -

here kittie

Posts: 290 (0.04 per day) | From: Maui - the rock I live on | Registered: May 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politely Disturbed  
Member # 577

Member Rated:
quote:

most cars dont get stolen just broken into because if you steal a car on an island, what are you going to do? drive it around the island a few times? someone will see the car

--------------------
 -

here kittie

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Politely Disturbed:
quote:
quote:

yes!!

no get an old one, they make you look waaaay cool
no i mean ill be gettin a 96 camry,, then maybe next year ill sell it and buy a new different car

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Politely Disturbed:
quote:

most cars dont get stolen just broken into because if you steal a car on an island, what are you going to do? drive it around the island a few times? someone will see the car
true enough, let me rephrase, its the only car wich doesn't get stolen from!
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
 -
I think illl get this

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
i own a toyota camry
 -

im planning im buyng a Ninja also:
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*