Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Automobile Forum   » Italian Supercar Challenge?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Italian Supercar Challenge?
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferrari F50
 -
VS
Lamborghini Diablo
 -

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6501 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Diablo but not that colour and not those wheels and surely a better comparison would be the F60 and the New Lambo thats coming out soon? I forgot its name..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Murcileago(sp)

-

Ferrari Enzo

-

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6501 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the cars gbotto, I want the yellow Murcileago(sp). Could see me in that one driving down the motorway, real fast.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Love the cars gbotto, I want the yellow Murcileago(sp). Could see me in that one driving down the motorway, real fast.

Yeah cool cars, they are some of the best. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (5963 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Ferrari rules over Lamborghini, but compared to most other "super"-cars Lambos are nice

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop pimping italy gbotto and open your mind to other cars!
italy overdesigns cars and sell the name thats why the well known car entusiasts like ice queen are attracted to em!

real cars are designed with racing in mind and not for the nouvaue riche!

f1

-

The summer of '95; seven GTR's enter the formidable Le Mans 24 hour race. It was the greatest Le Mans debut ever, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 13th overall and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the GT class. My first Le Mans. i dont see you wops producing any better??

lister

-
 -

both the best of british and excellent supercars doing what supercars do best as their performance records show!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6210 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
The Team Prodrive Ferrari 550 owns those anglo-saxon cars

dude X no offense but your just not a automobile race, k?

Your cars are notoriously unreliable, in a few more generations you may become a car-race, best of luck [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its all too often that i see the ferrari team fuck up in f1! thats precisely what cripples reubens career!

and your by no means a car race yourselves, you money hungry italians only make expensive cars and cant cater for the family! take rover, granted its faultering yet they still provide good family cars, land rover, the greatest and only true 4x4, stuff your SUV's the deffender is the cornerstone of any farmer and if you need proof just look at its reliability, the fact taht any man can drive it and it wont define him, it can be used as a real car and not as a fashion accesory as most cars are descending into! ferrari are now just redseigning to pull the rich men who know nothing of a good car into its looks, the F40 was notoriously poor looking yet itis in my opinion the best ferrari ever made! stick to making cars not letting your fashion industry ruin it!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6210 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
and not even you can deny that your fashion industry is changing the way you make cars for the worse!

oh and when your in this place call me leo, i dont like alias's when were having a debate! [Smile]

[ June 10, 2003, 22:30: Message edited by: X ]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
alrite, then Leo can call me Botto, or Glenn

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
will do, and just to clarify i do ike ferrari's and maseratis its just the new ones are so toned down and feminised to appeal to the fashion conscious nowadays! bring back some good old cars when it was cool for a guy to drive a convertable!
when i see men in maxda mx5's with the top down it just dissapoints me in what the car industry is coming too! and why does everything have to be curvy??

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
and i do accept its for aerodynamisism in some cases! but lambo still keep the lines!
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
I agree that hte newer Ferraris are toned down (the 360 is a good example) but this is true of any high-class cars now-a-days

like the new Mercedes C-class changes and the BMW X5, X3 etc..

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
except lambo fortunately! i like sharp lines on a car, it just looks too feamle like all these new retro modern cars like that god awfull nissan micra!
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Lambo is quite possibllky the worst "tuned down car"

the diablo and murciliegao are nothing compared to the past Countachs, Miuras and other great models

they are plastic-fantastic poser-mobiles for rich whites and colored rap artists

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
maybe but they arent driven by women wich is my point exactly!

you dont get a woman buying one over a ferrari!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*