Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Automobile Forum   » My new used car

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new used car
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought a 89 mustang 5.0 hatchback. Its dark blue and has some engine modifactions although i do not know what other then duel exhaust with no mufflers and sport spark plug wires. I have not got in to look to see if anything else has been done and i am not mecanically inclined to notice, but the car freaking hauls ass. Its funny i only paid $1400 but people stare at it every where i go (although there mostly local honda ricers)

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures pictures pictures!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5947 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds funky! lets get some pics up!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have a digital camera at this time but that looks exactly like my car without the rims. Mine suck and i plan on getting better ones eventually.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rims, bah, its a waste of money and a stupid fad that will soon pass

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laws_Of_FiZiKs  
Member # 486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laws_Of_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Duck fat

I bought a 64 1/2 or 65 Mustang 289 V8 engine, Light Blue Automatic...for 5700 dollars the old mustangs really turns some heads .soon ppl will start to leave notes on your car wanting to buy it.

[ 13 July 2003, 19:44: Message edited by: Laws_Of_FiZiKs ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 38 (0 per day) | From: Texas(We keep it RoCkin) | Registered: Apr 2002 (6145 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool. u shout try get some pics.

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6160 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
rims, bah, its a waste of money and a stupid fad that will soon pass

quite right!

[ 14 July 2003, 05:16: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6184 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knocker  
Member # 905

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for knocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice car i was looking at one but fuel is expencive here

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5691 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domn you rich Americans, with your cheap cars and fuel!!! [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
well gas here if you go to the right place is a $1.50 a gallon but my car only gets 12 or 13 miles to the gallon but hey this gas is cheap and it is worth it worth it. There is nothing like having american horse power under your foot and knowing for sure that you can smoke pretty much every person who tries and race you.

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

knocker  
Member # 905

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for knocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true my m8 has a vet and thats fast he raced an impreza and was winning till he got to the roundabout

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5691 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laws_Of_FiZiKs  
Member # 486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laws_Of_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img]C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Album\Pages\dsc_017.bmp[/img]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 38 (0 per day) | From: Texas(We keep it RoCkin) | Registered: Apr 2002 (6145 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laws_Of_FiZiKs  
Member # 486

Member Rated:
trying to put my car pic up can anyone help me?

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*