Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Sigos Clan   » Sigos Clan General Forum   » hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello
Shadow-warrior  
Member # 849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow-warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all
Posts: 37 (0 per day) | From: Scotland | Registered: Apr 2003 (6014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.82 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI. Welcome to Horizon...

or Sigos Forums.. whichever you prefer to viisit [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6344 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! Welcome Eclipse, its nice to see u made it here.
I hope u see Perseus soon online to get password to private forums too. So hows games going in WC.. btw whats your current level on ladder? I got your rest of profile info from Perseus so i will make it ready soonest im ready with my "operation spring cleaning"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (6103 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_can_fly  
Member # 840

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_can_fly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi eclipse nice u made it [Smile] well cya this week since i got 1 more week vacation :PPPPP
laterz
Perse

Posts: 47 (0 per day) | Registered: Apr 2003 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to horizon [Cool]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.14 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6720 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*