Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » archive   » Bands You Hate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bands You Hate
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, as i'm bore di thought i'd write down some bands i hate, and then you write down some and hell we all know what to do

korn, slipknot, tool, spineshank, avril lavinge, liberty x, anyone involved with a reality music show, face 2 face, starting line, modey lemon, deftones, brand new, sex pistols, boy bands from ireland

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5803 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will make it a whole lot easier ... Genre's I hate:

Trash Metal
Death Metal
Nu-Metal
Rap
R&B
Country
Punk
Emo
Pop

That's all I can think of now .. since it's 5 in the morning.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6018 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron Maiden, they are so fucking awful.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6523 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are my fucking hero 2D..

And I am going to copy steve.

Rap
Country
Pop
Folk
Bluegrass
And Britney Spears...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6160 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything Country
99% of anything Rap
Probably alot of others, but fuck off. IM busy.

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5857 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
This will make it a whole lot easier ... Genre's I hate:

Trash Metal
Death Metal
Nu-Metal
Rap
R&B
Country
Punk
Emo
Pop

That's all I can think of now .. since it's 5 in the morning.
[Roll Eyes]

the fat fuck couldnt be anymore narrowminded

unlike you tards, i listen to music, not to genres...grow up

the only stuff i dont like is CMT type country music, and some of it is still ok

[ 23 August 2003, 19:31: Message edited by: Cloynez0r ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6197 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fuck you all... you're all seriously being so ignorant...

I mean...

Country--Johnny fucking Cash anyone? Hank Williams??
Folk--BOB FUCKING DYLAN?????
Death Metal--There is plenty of good death metal. You just need to not be a stupid lazy fuck and only listen to what people tell you is death metal
Bluegrass--anyone who disses bluegrass seriously needs to be flogged and then shot.
R&B--Marvin Gaye???
Punk--THERE IS GOOD PUNK. YES. THERE IS GOOD PUNK. I SAID IT.

GOD I HATE YOU ALL

[Frown] But I still love you Tasha.

[ 24 August 2003, 00:03: Message edited by: Baphomet ]

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6146 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jimmy buffet

marvin gaye is the greatest

bluegrass is relaxing

i hate you too

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6197 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also hate the large majority of new nu-metal that comes out. I hate Linkin Park with a passion.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6523 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
tool, spineshank, modey lemon, sex pistols

[Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tool is overrated.

It took me a while to realize this, but.

It's true.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6146 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are, but still, i enjoy listening to them from time to time

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, to specific my list.....

Bad Bluegrass - The depressing "my momma died and left me on the mountain in the cabin all alone..blah blah" stuff... Which is the majority, from what I've heard...o.0...

Good Bluegrass - Faster stuff, with banjo/fiddle solo's and stuff..Like, Bella Fleck, and Tony Rice (even though, for the most part he fits into the first category, he's still a god.)

Country - I hate new Country. *old* Country I do like. Like, Kitty Wells, Johnny Cash, Stompin' Tom Conners...etc..

R&B - From the stuff I have heard, I don't like it...If someone wants to show me what the good stuff sounds like, feel free to do so, or my opinion will remain the same.

Folk - Was, probably an accidental listing, I like a lot of Folk music, so, Ignore that I put this on my first list.....

Pop and Rap will alway's suck.

and I'm glad you still love me Brady. [Wink] Heh..

[ 24 August 2003, 21:48: Message edited by: Azizah ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6160 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Azizah:
Here, to specific my list.....

Bad Bluegrass - The depressing "my momma died and left me on the mountain in the cabin all alone..blah blah" stuff... Which is the majority, from what I've heard...o.0...

Good Bluegrass - Faster stuff, with banjo/fiddle solo's and stuff..Like, Bella Fleck, and Tony Rice (even though, for the most part he fits into the first category, he's still a god.)

Country - I hate new Country. *old* Country I do like. Like, Kitty Wells, Johnny Cash, Stompin' Tom Conners...etc..

R&B - From the stuff I have heard, I don't like it...If someone wants to show me what the good stuff sounds like, feel free to do so, or my opinion will remain the same.

Folk - Was, probably an accidental listing, I like a lot of Folk music, so, Ignore that I put this on my first list.....

Pop and Rap will alway's suck.

^ *Points*

See? THATS what you people needed to do.

quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
they are, but still, i enjoy listening to them from time to time

Yeah.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baphomet:
Oh fuck you all... you're all seriously being so ignorant...

I mean...

Country--Johnny fucking Cash anyone? Hank Williams??
Folk--BOB FUCKING DYLAN?????
Death Metal--There is plenty of good death metal. You just need to not be a stupid lazy fuck and only listen to what people tell you is death metal
Bluegrass--anyone who disses bluegrass seriously needs to be flogged and then shot.
R&B--Marvin Gaye???
Punk--THERE IS GOOD PUNK. YES. THERE IS GOOD PUNK. I SAID IT.

GOD I HATE YOU ALL

[Frown] But I still love you Tasha.

You know, sometimes I would just wish you would shut the fuck up.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6284 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*