Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame GAME Forum   » Egypt is out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt is out
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt quit cause he was about to get his ass kicked. so he made jokes about my mom and dad and falled me a fat fuck while i am underweight. So yeah he is out of the game.

Don't let me kick your ass while you leave you cock smoking shit-fetished little child.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats for dark to announce, not you

your have no credibiilty, as your age, IQ, and sperm count added up are less than 20.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6216 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck you too

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good god, the shear magnitude of that retort rendered me mind-numb for nearly a week

if i hadnt been prepared, the shock i would have received might have meant an instant, violent death via severe seizures and head explosure.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6216 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
most kids my age would have had no idea what the hell you just said. But because I have more intelligence then a 14 year old I do know what you said.

Someone plainly insulted my family multiple times and i was pissed. You got in my way and i didn't want to waste two seconds of my somewhat 'pathetic' life so i only wasted one typing that.

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

your family sucks

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
and you would even know what house i live in? what block? what bloody country? You can't judge a family because of a person's stupid antics on the internet. and if you do you lead a very, very sad life indeed

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

your mom wont stop sucking my left nuck, so by process of elimination, sucking is the one of the few activites she is currently involved in.

therefore, through guilty by association...

your family sucks

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

whoaaaaa

now your family sucks ass too

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor Kenny:
most kids my age would have had no idea what the hell you just said. But because I have more intelligence then a 14 year old I do know what you said.

Then most kids were you live are idiots, including yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor Kenny:

Someone plainly insulted my family multiple times and i was pissed. You got in my way and i didn't want to waste two seconds of my somewhat 'pathetic' life so i only wasted one typing that.

You don't see me bitchin after losing my country, and watching some of you go into a homo-rampage (Kenny included).

[ 06 August 2003, 22:04: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6259 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I get Tunisia and Algeria back! Good.

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5913 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by ZachMan:

haha, yeah thats all that matters

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow clone you really know how to flame man!

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:

wow akan you really know how to adminstrate man!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:

wow akan you really know how to adminstrate man!
You just proved Arkans point ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
quote:
Originally posted by ZachMan:

haha, yeah thats all that matters
You got it buddy

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5913 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*