Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame GENERAL Forum   » GJ on the old game's cleanup job!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GJ on the old game's cleanup job!
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason wanted me to join the current game, but seeing that Glenn is yet AGAIN a mod, i decided against it.

just read through some of the threads of the last game (in historical reference forum). whoever cleaned up the threads in there (not to mention undeleting some of them) did a very thorough job. congratulations.

couldnt find even a bit of the final flame/delete fest that killed the last game. 3 page threads cut down to 2 posts and so on.

dont know why i'm posting this, seeing glenn post in CFC must have drudged up my represed grudge. lol.

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6114 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you had acutally read this game you would have seen im not running it

I hold no grudges any longer and i apoligze for any of my past behaviour

"clean up"

???

its a new forum for this game, the forum that held the game you played in is gone i beleive

[ 02 August 2003, 13:07: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roddy your a fucking moron. G'way.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey now, no need to get all grumpy, kenny.

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6115 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rgr

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure what rgr means.

Kenny IIRC you're the one with the low IQ.

and Glenn i didnt mean mod of the game. i meant mod in the forums. i just hope that since you're not a mod of the game you dont have mod powers over the game's forum.

when game mods screw up or do stupid stuff, its annoying but its not that bad. its their game, if they wanna screw it up, then oh well, i'd just figure that being a bad mod will make it so people dont join a person's games anymore.
its the stuff you did as a forum mod that i was talking about.
I know you're sorry, and it seems that most people have forgiven you, but after the second time and the flamefest afterwards, i find that i'm unable to belive that it wont happen again.

as far as the cleanup i was refering to, if you dont remember the literal 100s of flaming posts that were posted in the last few days of that last game then you have a worse memory then i do. i had even saved a couple of those threads as evidence, but have since then reformated my computer too many times to still have them.

*when will i learn to not start conversations neither i nor others need to be in?*

[ 06 August 2003, 13:12: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6114 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*