Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Horizon Library   » Horizon Old Forums Archive   » Rp: Hang-Chow New Haven City

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rp: Hang-Chow New Haven City
Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A dark metropolis, like every other, ravaged with the evil of greedy crime lords and mobsters. Alleyways are not safe enough to travel through at night; Fear is a sure persona to this city. Strange, seemingly unexplained events often shattered whatever innocence this place had left, entities, apparitions; there have even been reports of odd events and creatures seen in this dark place.

Buildings dominate the skyline, which is always dark, even during the day, it’s either raining or covered heavily with clouds. The occupants of this place care nothing about others, just about themselves, it is just the way things are in the city. Hundreds of stores litter the downtown area; the suburban area lies more around the city, driving itself out into the country where it scatters absently. A large river slithers through it, snaking rapidly like a giant gash. It’s name, Grendilla River. Small lakes and such can be found further outside the city limits, also, a massive forest reaching for miles. In a sense, the metropolis has caged itself in, surrounded by water and forestry.

A series of bars, café’s, and nightclubs span down the often-busy Haven St., ranging from fetish clubs to the River Side café. For mere travelers, this place would be amazing, yet living in this dark, evil city, would be close to hell, due to it’s hostile gangs and strange sightings of demons, ghosts, zombies, where wolves, and vampires, yet the list carries on and on.

--------------------
 -

I am looking forward to my future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 279 (0.04 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002 (6149 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this place sounds good for me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6292 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*enters Lord Stark*

A vile beligerant man who will stop and nothing to see the lothsome human species driven to extinction on this planet. Snaking his was through the throng of disgusting human vermin he seeks out a tiny shop known only as "the teacup". It there where he hopes to find his contact in this city who will help him once and for all finish off this human waste.

that what you want or no ?

[ July 23, 2002, 02:40: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes ^_^

But please, more discription of what your char looks like

--------------------
 -

Posts: 279 (0.04 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002 (6149 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23:00 hours. flameseeker is getting tired of fighting pig men. his blades thirst for blood. he cals up darkness to c were evil has been. no asnwer. its getting late and he head to laid back bar...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6292 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

HELLO HELLO

William enters New Haven City. The wind begins to pick up and blow through William's dirty blonde hair, ravagely inspiring his trench coat to flare open. An old and faded picture of Kim, which had been torn and bent, fell to the ground and sank in the mud.
"What a dump," he says to himself as he stemps through the muddy unpaved streets.(Since when did a modern day city have unpaved streets??? Huh??) (Since I wrote about it)

What brought William here? His magic eye sensed evil magic here. Over a thousand years ago had Merlin charged him with freeing the world of the ones that abuse the power of magic. Someone in this city was up to no good, and William is going to stop whoever or whatever it is.

[ July 24, 2002, 08:12: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Maynard walks slowly down a dark street in this forsaken city, silently observing its inhabitants, keeping a subconsious eye out for any signs of foul creatures that could be afoot. He spots a small bar down the street a short distance, and decides to stop for a drink.

Once inside, he sits on a stool at the bar, and glances at the bartender.*

Bartender. One Sam Adams.

*The bartender gives Maynard a cautious look, studying his dark appearance for a moment. He pours him the beer.*

*Maynard slowly sips his drink, feeling an odd, almost evil presence in the room. He scans the room, looking for any suspicious characters. Shrugging it off, he finishes the beer, and pays the bartender. As he stands up to leave, a scraggly-looking man who seems to be a bit mentally ill bumps into him and falls to the ground backwards. As he falls, he lets out a demonic screech, and when he hits the ground, his eyes become fiery, his fingers become claws, his teeth become sharp, and his back hunches over into a beast-like position. The creature suddenly looks up and lunges forward at Maynard. At that very instant, he reaches into his jacket pocket, pulls out his Desert Eagle .50, and fires a shot into the demon's face just before it reaches him in mid-air. Black blood spills into the air as the beast is flung backwards. As it scrambles to its feet, Maynard fires two more shots into its cranium, terminating it. The demon slumps to the floor, and the entire bar is silent, some staring at the demon carcass, some staring at Maynard.*

*Maynard turns to the bartender, and flips him a coin. *

Sorry about the mess.

*He exits the bar.*

[ July 26, 2002, 00:37: Message edited by: Mirai ]

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IC: Alda had felt of this place before. It was time for him to observe the city...

The presence of evil could be felt in the alley-ways. This did not bother Alda. He was on a mission.

Wives hanging clothes above, husbands emtying trash below, all stared at Alda, a sense of awe in their face, as if for a brief second, their lives were changed into one of peace, of harmony...and yet that sense lasted as long as Alda was present, and soon enough he had departed that area.

He was looking for something...for the presence of life, of magical life, both good or evil.

OOC: Not my entrance, don't worry [Wink]

[ July 25, 2002, 02:46: Message edited by: Dejango ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*An absent mass of people pass by Felix, her light gray vision seemingly locked on the darkend pavement below her while she walks... thankfully, they pay no 'tention to her this time.. her long black hair lovingly cradles the sides of her vividly pretty face, some strands wildly crossing her vision. She draws in a slow breath, her mind shifting progressively in her silence.. Once the croud had passed by, she lifts her head remotely, scanning the sidewalk further a head of her, keeping weary of the people... oh, how she hated them... She hated herself even more, just because she was the same as them... the same flesh stretched across the same muscles and bones. A reflection of anger quivers lightly through her eyes, entitling a small hint of her thoughts, yet no one would be around to see it.

Her destination remains unknown for the time being... perhaps she may slip into the city cemetary, sit, relax, mahaps search for any new graves. She wavers on those thoughts for a few moments, considering the possibilities... mabye she will... it had been over three months since she last explored that region... and what if she could find something there... The idea inspired a faint smile to cross her luciously natural lips for a split second before fading... "If only..." the words longingly curled off her tongue, a whispered desire, rooted deep inside her... though so tenderly hidden. Not another thought, she turns down another street, one linking to the graveyard... it shouldn't take her long to arrive.*

--------------------
 -

Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
*The sun casually waveres bellow the tree line, it's smoggy luminecent glow a pale golden orange, fading tenderly into the tainted clouds. The radiance of the day's demise reflecting vividly from the polished crypts and tombstones in the graveyard. Near the center of the cemetary, beside a small grouping of tree's sits Felix, atop an ancient above ground stone coffin... Her eyes travel knowingly across some of the newer looking graves, the names of the dead familure to her.. Cathrin Demonde, 1967-2000; rape vitem, fifteen knife wounds in the upper chest, cracked skull and broken left arm... David White 1958-2002; suicide by suffication. Yes, these were her co-workers in a sence.. She worked as a Coroner, a strange job for a mere 19 year old to be doing, but, she's damn good at it and she enjoys it.

She lets out a soft sigh as she casually raises her right hand, sliding her delecate fingers through her silken raven black hair.. it shivers liquidly to the sudden disturbance, falling back across her covered shoulders... she lazily allows her hand to fall back to the cool granit surface of the coffin below her, sandish to the touch... what shall she do tonight? perhaps relax a while longer, then maybe she'll slip into a local bar for a drink, alone... or she could just go home... the decision remains open, she lies back across the top of the coffin, shifting a little before she lets out a long breath, drifting into her silence once more, her mind once again taking over, supplying her with a hint of an escape, removing herself from reality.*

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Danielle slowly makes her way down the street towards the bar, she walks in and hesitates near the door, her arms hanging free at her sides, her finger's fist inside the sleaves of her trenchcoat, she feels beads of sweat trickling down the back of her neck. As her glowing blue eyes wander idly, she clears her throat gently, unable to decide wether to claim a seat at the bar, or find a quiet table and wait before ordering a drink. more weary than thirsty, and without penchant for unnecessary conversation, the latter choice wins over she searches avidly for a empty table scanning the patrons with silent efficience..*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6180 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kenny bursts out of the police stations holding a hooker by the neck, his eyes glowing a bright, cold blue. "Where, the fuck, is she?" Kenny asked, blowing some blue hair out of his eyes.
"I, i honestly don't know..." the girl responded, trying to break free.
Kenny turned away, with with his spare arm took out a dagger. The girl widened her eyes and shook her head fracticaly. Kenny let his grip loosen and drived the dagger into the hookers neck.
She fell down the stairs with those widened eyes, Kenny could see his reflection still. He sniffed, put his hands inside the black trench-coat pocket, and down the street.

He bumped into a bouncer, he some how without noticing walked through at least three thousand people trying to get into a nightclub. "Hey watch it asshole, get out of here!" The bouncer yelled in Kenny's face, spit hitting Kenny's sunglasses.

Kenny raised his eyes at him, and then noticed the bouncer had a gun to him. Kenny ducked down and grabbed the gun, seconds before tripping him and putting the gun to his head.
Kenny shot three times, all three bullets hitting the bouncer in the chest. Kenny got up and looked at the stunned crowd. "What? it was self defence!" Kenny laughed, pushing through the people and down the street. Still searching for that one girl...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

[Obe City Fataz rode into New Haven City on his Harley Davison motorcycle. He has been riding for a while now, and his tight black leather pants are starting to give him a wedgy. He is looking for a place to stop for a break.]
Obe: Oh boy I'll have to upgrade to a size larger pants. I feel like I'm wearing a damn thong! Ohhhhhhhh I hope I wiped my ass, otherwise there is going to be some brown "skid marks" in my pants. [squeezes ass cheeks together to keep the pants from riding up anymore]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*