Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Horizon Library   » Horizon Old Forums Archive   » JNES VIII Comments

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JNES VIII Comments
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, I need some more comments on JNES VIII, and what you are liking/disliking about JNES VII. Thanks!

Jason

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6714 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This game looks like the coolest!

[ November 06, 2002, 02:00: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.76 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6639 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
i can already tell you are an idiot, and i just started today

This type of posting is not NEEDED, please refrain from it

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.54 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (7132 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for god's sake dont provoke the beast...
Posts: 1386 (0.2 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6861 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shagi, when you say "dont provoke the beast" who are you refering to as the beast?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.76 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6639 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IceEye  
Member # 662

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IceEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like the fifth time I browse these forums and I can tell you some need to change their attitude.
Posts: 24 (0 per day) | From: Sweden | Registered: Aug 2002 (6708 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shagi, when you say "dont provoke the beast" who are you refering to as the beast?

jtk of course lol

[ November 05, 2002, 22:09: Message edited by: Shagi_Tresty ]

Posts: 1386 (0.2 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6861 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
a king isnt a beast, a king cant do crap, thats why it sits around on its butt all day in its throne.

*Gets hit in the head with a crown*

[ November 06, 2002, 06:32: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

AnarchyRulz  
Member # 702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnarchyRulz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i can already tell you are an cool moderater, and i just started today

--------------------
"Trust me, my armies are just "visiting" your land..."

Posts: 22 (0 per day) | From: Cool Cat | Registered: Sep 2002 (6671 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Oh, Anarchy, you are the coolest person around! I wish I were as funny and cool as you!

[ November 06, 2002, 02:01: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.07 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people just cant keep their crappy mouths shut. Do NOT come around here and try and start crap, your not wanted.

anarchy - lol.

Jason

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6714 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Jason, I admire you.

[ November 06, 2002, 04:04: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

AnarchyRulz  
Member # 702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnarchyRulz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Message from AnarchyRulz: Sir Lards Alot, get out of this forum. In fact, I can garuntee that your gonna be banned. Jason shut up? THIS IS HIS GAME

--------------------
"Trust me, my armies are just "visiting" your land..."

Posts: 22 (0 per day) | From: Cool Cat | Registered: Sep 2002 (6671 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Please stay off this thread, sirlardsalot. Put it on the flame thread please. Anymore of your harmful posts will be changes like the above.

I don't want any cussing on this thread, as people younger then us might read it, and I said so, I am the MOD of JNES, and this is my thread. I warn you again, Stay off now.

Jason

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
ok.

[ November 07, 2002, 00:35: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am suprised how much sirlardsalot likes this forum yet doesn't play!!

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (6630 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SirLardsAlot, shut the hell up, if you want to flame go in the flamers forum.

As the rules of this forum state, flaming is not allowed in forums other than the flamers.

Continue with this and I will make sure you get a cooling off period - you're putting off people from coming here, and that will probably be enough to make the admins ban you anyway.

So keep your mouth shut.

Nemesis

Posts: 1580 (0.22 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (7167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
SirLardsAlot THESE forums are NOT for you to flood usless stuff, you have been warned, failure to either post stuff usefull to these forums or misuse them in any way, will warent disiplanary actions

--Teapot

[ November 08, 2002, 02:18: Message edited by: Teapot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-gbotto600- THESE forums are NOT for you to flood usless stuff, you have been warned, failure to either post stuff usefull to these forums or misuse them in any way, will warent disiplanary actions

--Teapot

[ November 08, 2002, 02:18: Message edited by: Teapot ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.07 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*