Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Horizon Library   » Reference   » Africa prepares!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Africa prepares!
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turn 14- Random event!

With open discussion in the middle eastern nations about carving africa up for their own purpose, the Africans are doing what they can to prepare for the onslaught.

Nations like Kenya and Tanzania are working together to help purchase and train men for the oncoming possible invasion from the Middle east.

(Expect a higher occoupation and casualties from these two nations, if ANYONE invades they will be ready. But even more ready for middle eastern nations)

This is just one of many random events i can cook up. Some will benefit countries and some will hurt them. From terrorism to finding mineral deposits that raise your credit income. Rogue nations actualy trying to invade you, or as above getting ready for the war if you openly talk about it.

How about some random events?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a random event for u

Former Vice president Mohhomed Al-Sakra Hussein of the former Djiboutian government, one of the few single-digit survivors of the KSA's massive assault on the capital, packed his bags today on Aug. 11 2003 and moved to Latvia. Why is unknown, but with fluent Russian, he will now fit in snuggly into the African Latvian minority. [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5760 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres one...italy and saudi arabia sink below the ocean

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saudi Arabia doesn't desire negative relations with China

[ 12 August 2003, 13:19: Message edited by: Ben567 ]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5760 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you previously told iran pakistan and iraq that i would attack you all because i attacked a player who would not be able to continue with the game

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

That was out of worry and the need of reassurance, not that I would attack you, and besides, Pakistan has me a bit worried since he took somalia. It would be to hopefully deter an invasion, not start one. If I did sign a defense treaty [ever,] It would be to protect attack from anyone, whether u, another signer of the treaty [me, iran, Iraq,], France, Russia, Italy, etc.
Vexing you is the the least idea i wanted this to lead to. If I knew this would happen I would have never typed the words that gave you some "worry."

[ 12 August 2003, 13:38: Message edited by: Ben567 ]

--------------------
ben

Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

I was also uninformed about the "disablity" of Teapot. I am sorry for any of this that have might angered you. I sincerely apologize.

--------------------
ben

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, let's have random events!

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5911 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seems coincidental the logic in this.

Because if we used the same pattern elsewhere, all of scandinavia, eastern europe, central america, and Oceania would be mobilizing for the inevitable invasion

Posts: 117 (0.02 per day) | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2003 (5781 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully that is just one example. Random events can be pretty fun

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5911 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

The Sovereign of the KSA has just become President of the Prophet Muhhomad's Burgers and Fries fast food chain.

[ 13 August 2003, 11:34: Message edited by: Ben567 ]

--------------------
ben

Shaolindude  
Member # 926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaolindude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that random events would be fun, but some countries would just do it to hurt an enemy country or to help himself. I believe that we should have an outside person do it or something.

--------------------
Shaolindude........yeah...

Posts: 92 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5761 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bullshit. I am not baised. If i show any bit if being baised gbotto can kick me off

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaolindude  
Member # 926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaolindude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not saying anything against you. I'm just noting that some nations might be biased. That would be anyone, including myself.

--------------------
Shaolindude........yeah...

Posts: 92 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5761 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
not if only one guy is doing them

--------------------
 -

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*