Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » HEy you crazy fuckas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEy you crazy fuckas
Strike_Steel  
Visitor
Member # 529

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strike_Steel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup Hodda, arkan, brandon, konan, dave and NUTSKIN. I am back, i miss the old aokpro days.

Ya im playing EE and SW:GB right now.Strike is #1 dm clan in EE and once SW:GB XPACK comes we will dominate that. In AoC We kicking butt and D2 we just expanded.

NUTSKIN u dumbo u left EE for that horriblem game my bro plays 24/7 "DARK AGE OF CAMELOT" it takes no skill bro. You could have been an EE GOD. They just made a kick ass ladder for EE
http://www.chrispages.cjb.net/beta/index.asp

--------------------
Strike is the best clan EvA!

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | From: NeW JeRSeY | Registered: May 2002 (6219 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strike_Steel  
Visitor
Member # 529

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strike_Steel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job arkan for getting site..where are those faggots fishy and stoner..lol...and bad boy where he? and fallen_paladin..and ReDKinG

--------------------

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | From: NeW JeRSeY | Registered: May 2002 (6219 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RedKing is still about,I quit AoC for D2 which me,Bravo,Leroy owned all in then i had a spell playing Covert ops,Rogue spear then back to AoC nowadays i just stick to my PS2

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never liked bravo

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont remember me?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonR  
Member # 507

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He dont like white people

--------------------
 -

Posts: 61 (0 per day) | From: Palm Bay florida | Registered: Apr 2002 (6228 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
score..look at hodda getting the shout out first welcome back

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i played ee i was so pro i quit

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About F N time you returned Johnathan. What ever happened to all our Strike Clan handles?

It is time you showed these young whipper snappers what a true posting lengend can do.

The forum legend/god has come home....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bows to post god

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sigh he ignores us
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Strike_Steel:
Sup Hodda, arkan, brandon, konan, dave and NUTSKIN. I am back, i miss the old aokpro days.

Ya im playing EE and SW:GB right now.Strike is #1 dm clan in EE and once SW:GB XPACK comes we will dominate that. In AoC We kicking butt and D2 we just expanded.

NUTSKIN u dumbo u left EE for that horriblem game my bro plays 24/7 "DARK AGE OF CAMELOT" it takes no skill bro. You could have been an EE GOD. They just made a kick ass ladder for EE
http://www.chrispages.cjb.net/beta/index.asp

hey man i distintly remember u more than anyone from the begining of aokpro...how have u been all these years old pal

welcome and hope u enjoy this place

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Ever here of the saying "Out with the old and in with the new."? LOL j/k

I'll sit back and learn from this great posting legend. But I got roots in other forums, so I'm not new to posting, just new here. Roots of over 2 years now. Looking back on it now makes my head spin

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could comeback and after a week I would be top 25..the fact of the matter is EE is fucked up for me and I'll be back for AOM, if i can find AOK i'll install it and AOC back in a come back for some AOC action now that i have DSL i won't lag...so who knows

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strike_Steel  
Visitor
Member # 529

Member Rated:
Ya konan and arkan im back WOO HOO i remember my 2k posts lol..gonna be 2 yrs soon. NUTSKIN u coming to strike for aom?

--------------------

Strike_Steel  
Visitor
Member # 529

Member Rated:
DUCK fat hey..sorry so many ppl to remember i forgot most

--------------------

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, doesnt sound like you remember them very well...

How is life?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right about the anniversery. We should throw a 'par-tay' on the right Date. Whi can remember the official date

Hey can I use my ole strike clan name? What was it again? Oh ya:

Strike_Her_Cervex

Hehe, J/K bro...

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

Ever here of the saying "Out with the old and in with the new."? LOL j/k

I'll sit back and learn from this great posting legend. But I got roots in other forums, so I'm not new to posting, just new here. Roots of over 2 years now. Looking back on it now makes my head spin

Strike_Steel is only a legend at posting 1 word posts such as "ok" and "shut up" or something along those lines. You're learning from the wrong people if Steel is going to be your online mentor.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaY_CaNaDiAn  
Member # 538

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaY_CaNaDiAn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAN EMPIRE EARTH WAS THE SHIT FOR LIKE THE FIRST WEEK THEN I GOT SO BORRED THAT I STARTED PLAYING AOC FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN I STARTED PLAYING CS FOUND OUT THAT DAVE WAS HOMPER SOMETHING I DON'T REMEMBER WE STARTED A COUNTER STRIKE CLAN WE ARE SUCH NOOBS OMG WTF AM I TALKING ABOUT SOME ONE SHOT ME RIGHT NOW GOD I'M BORRED HHEY DID U GUYS NOW THAT WHEN U FART U CAN'T SMELL IT UNTIL ABOUT 3 SECONDS UNLESS IT'S A REALLY UMMM FAST FART

--------------------
IYIik_Prodigy....LuchusIII ...............

AND MORE

I play cs and i play AoC but i also play with ur mothers

Posts: 36 (0 per day) | From: Edmonton | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
lay of the drugs

--------------------
im back bitches

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Steel isn't even posting hardly. I should be his mentor.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure i'll make a strike name and of course the always classic Nutskin name i'm not famous for

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
faggot?

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6530 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see strike steel alot on MSN, and talk to him....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUck you steel I was your only friend remember?

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6525 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*