Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » AOMPRO....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AOMPRO....
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about over summer we make a site for the forthcoming AoM... i could provide the technical knowledge and u guys could provide the expertiese....
what'd ya say?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good idea. What ever happened to Teapots prelim page design. Perhaps we could use that as a bas to which to start with.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6553 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is AoM?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6288 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
age of mytholgy, its the long awaited sequal to aok.

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its doesn't look that good to me, but hey' i'm more of a Tiger Tank, T-34, Hurricane fighter kinda guy than mythological monsters and such

i can't wait for Blitzkreig!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonR  
Member # 507

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aom is not part of the age series. Its going be a whole new type of game....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 61 (0 per day) | From: Palm Bay florida | Registered: Apr 2002 (6224 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AoM is going be da shit, and your looking at the future 2ker motherfuckers!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still have all those files for it on my computer...just havnt had time to do anything with them..if you guys would like to see them tell me...and i will upload what i have for you guys to take a peak at

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
yes, please do.....

--------------------

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok here is a zip file with the whole folder with everything in it
http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/AOMPROJECT.zip

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the same banner as the aokpro but AomPro.com would look cool

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
bumping up for St0ner

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*