Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » We soo need to have a tourney

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We soo need to have a tourney
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we need one.

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm wif u on that matey

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

now: URep_FI2EE_DK

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6389 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we recall that every tourny that's been held for AOKPro turns out to be absolute shit? They NEVER work due to lack of participation and lack of organization. It will never work unless we have someone who is experienced in hosting tournies to help us. I don't know anyone like that, that is willing to help this site.. do you?

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaY_CaNaDiAn  
Member # 538

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaY_CaNaDiAn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe we can get one of those gay zone people

--------------------
IYIik_Prodigy....LuchusIII ...............

AND MORE

I play cs and i play AoC but i also play with ur mothers

Posts: 36 (0 per day) | From: Edmonton | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I remember we didn't have tourney's but we did have play days...where a bunch of us went on the zone and played off the wall maps...lol...that was fun

btw...I know a +member maybe he could help with the tourney...but no way in hell am I gonna organize it, because if I went through the trouble of organizing it and no one showed up...I would have to bitch at yall ...so whoever wants to organize it let me know and i'll put you in contact with the +member.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_AnaRchY  
Member # 467

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_AnaRchY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SilverFoil...

DId you use to have a clan, KOD (Knights of Doom)? w/ the KOD name of ChosenOne_NB? LoL...your little remark, "The Chosen One" jus rang a bell.

Posts: 344 (0.05 per day) | From: EYE-oh-WUH | Registered: Mar 2002 (6250 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*