Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » Sit the fuck down..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sit the fuck down..
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck all u losers.. Especially all the fuckers that just came back and think its the way it used to be... Everyone that just came back is a fucking pussy.. i hope someone stabs all of you poor fucks in the eye with a dull rusty object

Eat shit and die.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
k
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stoner i miss you

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its nice to have the good old stoner back

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice car homo

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice mouse fag boy.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pants mullet man ... errm sorry I'll wait for konan to post before i say that

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi St0NeR

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Sup Jigga.

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi stoner
bye stoner

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaY_CaNaDiAn  
Member # 538

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaY_CaNaDiAn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stoner that car sucks...get a audi gt quatro like me

--------------------
IYIik_Prodigy....LuchusIII ...............

AND MORE

I play cs and i play AoC but i also play with ur mothers

Posts: 36 (0 per day) | From: Edmonton | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothin up. Are you coming back? The trio of terror would be back together. MC, you, and me.. very scary thought.

--------------------
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
hi stoner
bye stoner

STFU

I dont know mabey, im leaving for 2 weeks so after that well seee..

--------------------
 -

ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just what we need is this faggot back...

--------------------
 -  -
 -

Zone Names:ShaGi_HuSkArL,ShaGi_HuSkArL__ and ShaGi_FiZiKs

Posts: 188 (0.03 per day) | From: Austin,Texas | Registered: May 2002 (6194 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ShaGi_FiZiKs:
That is just what we need is this faggot back...

your sig says it all..

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quiet beaners,its a hamster u penis

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going to DC to visit Mommy I will bet.

Have a good one!

PS trynot to have ne rape charges out of this visit (this time)!!!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey hey st0ner u stupid prick

remember when u posted about a game called "infantry" back when aokpro was independent? i thought it would be harmless to try the game but NOOOOOOOO i stopped posting and stoped playing aoc for 7 months thanks to that god-awful game...actually if they hadnt made it a monthly pay game i would still be playing...pffffft

hehe

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
hey hey st0ner u stupid prick

remember when u posted about a game called "infantry" back when aokpro was independent? i thought it would be harmless to try the game but NOOOOOOOO i stopped posting and stoped playing aoc for 7 months thanks to that god-awful game...actually if they hadnt made it a monthly pay game i would still be playing...pffffft

hehe

Yea, what was ur name on there?? I wa Rap1st mabey i saw you...

Konan stfu or I will kill you u son of a bitch.. its washington state too btw u fucking stufdid candianb.

Im drunk.

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i owned infantry. paying tho lol. back up

--------------------
im back bitches

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi stoner

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6530 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stoner! hey man!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
fagfaaace

--------------------
im back bitches

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still smokin'? Lord knows I am, albeit not too often, not as often as I would LIKE to, that is . . .

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6564 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tangy you never replied to the Zone name topic. What names do you still have left after the reset?

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Stoner I miss kicking the shit out of your army of skirms...ahhhh..good ol AOKPRO games...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha! Having copied and pasted the code, I FINALLY found the thread u had the request on. Anyhow, it's tangquester_.

cya on da Zone.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6564 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmfao tang , you just replied on a topic that is OVER a year old.

Laff

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
thats what im talkin about

--------------------
im back bitches

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The P0rn king himself Sup Dave?

Man your 49ers are looking a little pale this year bro, ouch.

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
they are savin themselves ull see

--------------------
im back bitches

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Word. <------------ is a word

--------------------

-

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daveacious:

I hope for not too much longer Bro!

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
quote:
Originally posted by daveacious:

I hope for not too much longer Bro!
my only question..what are they saving themselves for?

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:
my only question..what are they saving themselves for?

Yes very good question, tell us Dave!

--------------------
 -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey good to see you shite talking Mofo's.

I hope things are good with you guys take care and have a decent upcoming holiday from one of the 'oldschoolers'.....

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same to you KONAN have a great holiday season

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You too bro have a good one!

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
for the next season

--------------------
im back bitches

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
i see i see, we shall see

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so how was everyones holiday season?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
so how was everyones holiday season?

Prolly the worst I ever had. It did make me stronger tho as fighting Death everyday will do.

--------------------
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
details?

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*