Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » my first DM game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my first DM game
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i played xplicit in my first ever aoc multiplayer just now as you can see in the pic, he barely beat me

lol

[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6698 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm next time tell him to be britons, and you mayans
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did he biuld behind you or something...

--------------------
 -  -
 -

Zone Names:ShaGi_HuSkArL,ShaGi_HuSkArL__ and ShaGi_FiZiKs

Posts: 188 (0.02 per day) | From: Austin,Texas | Registered: May 2002 (6349 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nevermind I see it..

--------------------
 -  -
 -

Posts: 188 (0.02 per day) | From: Austin,Texas | Registered: May 2002 (6349 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he absolutely wasted me, but i want another game!! im addicted!! lol

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6698 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

sure I can get on right now if you want
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
whats your ip? the zone is messed up with me, so ip games are a lot easier

--------------------

ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
2-D if you want a game you can Zone Message me if you want..

--------------------
 -  -
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
ive tried using one of djs names and it just wont fucking work, it looked at though we'd got it sorted and then it asked me to put in a nickname etc, so i went thgough all that shit, then at the end of it all guess where i am? back at that same fucking sign in page, i avoid it all and seem to have got round it then it says i have to wait until the page is loaded before i enter a lobby, fiar enough, apart form the fact not all the page is loading and it says its done in the bottom left of the window, its 1am, im fucking tired and it's been pissing me around all day, and im fucking sick of it, im going to bed....

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

sorry man

I'll see if I can get someone to look into it

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
thanks for trying to help i appreciate it, its just if i saw that sign in screen one more itime i was going to put my fist through my monitor

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

hey if you can come up with a *clean* and descriptive version of the problem, I can ask Member+ Technical for help
Dejango  
Unregistered

ps.

What is n00b_los3r1?

That was my name I used lol but that's ok, I'll make a new one.

Also I will make you a name. What pass do you want?

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just make mad trade carts in dm then ull be fine.

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must mean utilizing the infameous 'Brandon' Trade cart rush...

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.35 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6712 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
c'mon then anyone up for a game?
just post you ip and i'll be there!
and i'll try this technique you speak so highly of lol

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you lost to plicit? ROFL he sucks

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6616 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HE OWNS U

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
wtf you expect mason?
it was my first game and the only thing i'd played was the goddamn Willam Wallace Campaign

--------------------

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Trevor I suck. It's only because every time I play you I rape you regardless of what civs there are right? Rook!

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6687 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2d since my ip changes i cant give you it..but anytime you up for a game just post on the forum...or private message me and we can set it up

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.58 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6687 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo 2-D send me a zm sometime, im ShaGi_MoFo....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.66 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
r0x0rz uR b0x0rz  
Member # 557

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r0x0rz uR b0x0rz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude Hamiro, have you not read this entire thread? He can't get on Zone because something is messed up with it. He tries to sign in but it takes him back to sign in page for some reason.

--------------------
Don't get me wrong, I love these hoes, it's no secret, everybody knows
Yeah we fucked, bitch so what, that's about as far as your buddy goes
We'll be friends, I'll call you again, I'll chase you around every bar you attend
Never know what kind of car I'll be in, we'll see how much you'll be partying then
You don't want that, neither do I, I don't want to flip when I see you with guys
Too much pride, between you and I, not a jealous man, but females lie
But I guess that's just what sluts do, how could it ever be just us two?
I'd never love you enough to trust you, we just met and I just fucked you

Posts: 29 (0 per day) | From: Need to know Basis | Registered: May 2002 (6363 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm..you've probably arleady tried this but if you havnt...unistall zoen and delete zone heart beat..then clear temp internet and delete ALL zone cookies..and try again...it may work

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.58 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6687 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ 2-D
im just giving ya a hard time man
@plicit
me = ownz you

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6616 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trevor, what the fuck have you been smoking? Do you not remember me raping you every game we played a while back? Not even vaguely? Because I raped you like 10 times a day..

--------------------
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6687 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
im good for a game anytime in the next 12 hours today, just gimme a bit of a note in here or im me on yahoo or msn

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
@plicit
i beat you some too
@2-D
when i get my comp fixxed, wanna play?

--------------------
 -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Yeah you beat me when I am Vikings vs your Celts. I don't recall you ever beating me any other time.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
i beat you several times in huns war

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
sure thing, i need a few games to learn anything really though lol

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
ill teach you, ive taught several people before, maybe i wont be completely useless! lol

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Mason just rides off of my greatness....

who had to carry his ass through most games?

me me me

and a teacher? LOL yea you *taught* me hun wars, well showed me, in which I perfected because I am a genius, and then tons of people then after used the strat

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -BiSIYIaRCk-:
i beat you several times in huns war

That's quite possibly the biggest lie ever. I seriously hope you are joking because you know that is complete and utter bullshit. It was when TiNcT was still GoRdO or whatever and you were WaFFLe. Me and him both raped you all day long.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Dejango  
Unregistered

trevor think that he can beat whomever he chooses because he was "taught" by irish knight LOL
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
both of you guys are in denial, ive beaten you plenty of times dej....

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

oh?

when

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
oh?

when

remember the alst game we played? span vs hun? nice rush lol

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

no I don't

remind me

now

bitch

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
no I don't

remind me

now

bitch

it was black forest, you were span, i was huns you rushed me, i killed your castle you resign claiming "im rusty" lol

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

ha I don't believe it
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
dont be a baby, you remember it, dont worry. ill see if its on rec games

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

you better

god if I played BF...

and lost to YOU?!

oh my

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
that hurt dej

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

I know

you just can't take that I am better than you

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
liar

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
liar

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
cool double post

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Had to double post in order to make yourself look good

sigh

has to have either a small penis or a small ego or both

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
now, just ask your mom, i dont have a small penis

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

*asks*

she said nope, not small..she couldnt even find it

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
not yours dummie, mine! TREVORS!

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

ahh ok let me ask her *asks*

she said "I thought he was a woman..."

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
no, say "trevor mason" dumbie

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*