Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » grrr

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: grrr
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really hate 56k connections..i was just playing a game 2v2 me n hunting_elf vs two members of LoSt clan we went random civs it was sarc n pers vs goth n jap me n elf were sarc n pers i was the pers it was a good game..been a little tward us all game kinda....my guy was just about dead i believe...and all of a sudden my game freezes...and BAM aol quits responding i was like "FUCK!!!!!!!!!" grr i'm pissed...and it was finally me n him got a break..cause before that game..we were in a losing streak as a team

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey man don't worry

I have played many a game on 56k and got disconected...

in fact, I had a name that was 1800 in 13 games, i was SOOO proud, and then disconnects from the internet sent me to 1690!

but oh well sorry about that

hope you feel better

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

I always got disc on my 56k so I got a satellite connection. I can only have a satellite connection because I can't get DSL or Cable out in here in the country. Anyway satellite is extremely fast for downloading stuff, but it is bad for like ping on AOC. I mean it makes the game really slow sometimes. So I had to get back my 56k internet connection . So I use 56k for AOC, even though it still disconnects me, and I use satellite for downloading like music and posting here on the forums.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it did it again...and i think that made my 5th inc so i'm probably below 1600 now...it pisses me off this one was a 1v1 game...and eh..i was probably going to win it..

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to rated
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*