Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » Back From my stupid vacation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back From my stupid vacation
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god it was fucking boring.. Even though i was in buttfuck nowhere i still signed up for that tester thing for AOM that would be some dope shit..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back..sucks that your trip sucked

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea and if i dont get picked im gonna write a strongly worded letter.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry where did you go again stoner?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boner i have i balloon in my room waiting for u.

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you back Stoner !

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6407 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
ice stfu..

please tell me tehre is cocain in that baloon..

Washington state..

--------------------
 -

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, it is too bad you're back....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, I just got back in town last night from my first vacation day this calender year.

I thought you would like the 'Backwoods' state of WA.

Do not worry about the beta it is availiable on some of the "specialty" sites right now. Get a zone name registered and I will see you online real soon...

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
fuck that, tell me where to get it and i'll register with the zone agian... They deleted ALL of my fuckin names ...

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn that sucks...that ya lost all your names

but welcome back

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St0NeR:
fuck that, tell me where to get it and i'll register with the zone agian... They deleted ALL of my fuckin names ...

They deleted all of the Zone names that didn't belong to a Microsoft passport thing or whatever. I'm sure you could probably make all of your names again.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
i dont really want to.. i think someone already stole some of my names.

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i stole ur stoner names cause im freakishly weird. so can u hook these "speciality" sites up?

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
i dont know what the fuck they are, have to talk to konan, i guess you could search on kazaa and see if u can find them?

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freaker

--------------------
im back bitches

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St0NeR:
i dont know what the fuck they are, have to talk to konan, i guess you could search on kazaa and see if u can find them?

Yes David all the normal channels will provide many hits.

Stoner you POS F N go to the (Ghey) Zone and get a new name already. We both know you use MSN at all the time to talk to your Gay Chat room closet Homos!

Why all the Drama?

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"No More Drama" - Mary J. Blige

that song sucks

hi stoner

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6530 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wut do u mean by normal channels? boner wuts ur msn

--------------------
im back bitches

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
Yes David all the normal channels will provide many hits.

Stoner you POS F N go to the (Ghey) Zone and get a new name already. We both know you use MSN at all the time to talk to your Gay Chat room closet Homos!

Why all the Drama?

I dont have MSN, I have IM.. I dont want to make a zone name for gods sake because i dont play anything on the zone..

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM???

Like the mssg crap they want you to D/L from Morpheus?

I think I deleted that shit. You still log onto (ghey) Yahoo?

--------------------
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
AOL Instant Messanger...

I got a fucking zone name

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*