Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » *-* AOC SONG *-*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *-* AOC SONG *-*
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEFORE READING.. DOwnload
Don McLean-American Pie

ok and 1, a 2, a 3!

*-* AOC SONG *-*

Long long time ago
I can still remember
How the Age of Empires chariots ride

And I knew if I had my chance
I could make those newbies dance
And maybe, they’d quit whining for awhile

But September made me shiver
AoK was out by December

Good news on the doorstep
I had to get to my outlet

I can’t remember if I cried
When Age of Kings was by my side
Something touched me deep inside
The day Age of Empires died

Bye, Bye Age of Empires guy,
Drove my army to the Town center, and the Town Center fried
Them good ole boys yielding swords and their pikes
Singin’ this will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I die

Did you write an Epic Strategy Guide
And do you have faith in the Samurai
If Sandyman tells you so

And do you believe in the Gothic Rush
Do you use the Saracen Monk Rush
And, can you teach me how to castle real fast.

Well I know that you Teuton Town Center rushed him
Because I saw you and your mischievous grin
You boomed many vils
ES please fix this glitch

I was a lonely teenage wood chopping vil
With a double bit axe and a tiny sawmill
But I knew I was outta luck
The day Age of Empires died, I started singin

Now for ten minutes we’d be on our own
And the paranoia steadily grows
But, that’s not how it used to be

When the Lonely scout went after the king
In an armor suit he borrowed from thee
In a voice that came from you and me

Oh and while the King was looking down
The lonely scout stole his thorny crown
The king’s court was adjourned
War broke out in turn

And while Out4Blood played Matty
The newbies swarmed to have party
And we sang songs in the lobby
The day Age of Empires died

I met a player who castled in 6.
And I asked him for some handy tips
But he just smiled and turned away

I went down to the Electronics store
Where I played the game years before
But the men there said the game wouldn’t play

In the forums the people screamed
The lovers cried and the poets dreamed

Not a word was spoken
The Town center bell was broken

And the 3 men I admire the most
Sandy, Matty and others who post
They caught the last game so they could boast
The day, Age of Empires died. And They were singin’

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm...its spam after u post it in mroe than 1 forum

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shut up cock, in my mind it was appropriate in both forums so shut up texan (Referring ONLY to cloyneblade )

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u cant refer only to me by insulting me as a texan genius

btw oklahoma blows ass(refering to ALL okies)

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only reason Oklahoma is so windy is because Kansas Blows and Texas Sucks

63-14 HA

--------------------
 -  -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its cute Chris but i seen it on mfo before i think.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoever wrote that should be shot. i read the first 2 lines i can already tell whoever wrote it is a pale little bitch who has thick glasses to fix his eye strain that he got from doing nothing but playing games for 20 hours a day...

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6530 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Tracey I posted it on MFO me n my buddy wrote it ... i was usin my Finger_da_Cuchi name on MFO for a long time... and goldfish its b4 your time so shut up lil kid

--------------------
 -  -

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup lets keep the flaming out of this forum

[ July 07, 2002: Message edited by: -BiSIYIaRCk- ]

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6530 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
insult

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by daveacious:
insult

holy fucking shit!! are u serious!?!?

duck and cover!!!

jesus christ! u saved me! thank you captain obvious!

btw waldo is a cock weasel

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:

--------------------
 -  -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice song and goldfish is right so shut up

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
time to clear out the flames...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Thank you Duck I've always loved you. MASON (or Bismarck whatever you call yourself u will always be Mason to me) YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!

--------------------
Hi.

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
dont talk crap here, go to flamers if you want to flame buddy. Mason trys too keep the trash outa here (GJ Bismark)

and Duck_fat dont even start

--------------------
 -  -

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
mason is an old friend of mine and i'll let him do his job. but regardless of what forum i'm in i'll still consider you an ass-plugged faggot and i'll be sure to let you know...often...

--------------------
Hi.

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u edited the posts how gay.

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for editing but its meh job i still love you goldfish

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
an ass-plugged faggot? ok then pussy think what you like but your still the gayest lil kid i have ever talked to , so go eat a dick bitch

--------------------
 -  -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
dont make me start editing again, i hate doing it

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
well Mason the "Mod" tell him to quit it. he started it , so YOU need to finish it before i do , have a nice day mason

--------------------
 -  -

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
how old are you? how am i a little kid? and i'm sure you've have met lots of gay little kids you fucking pedaphile...

--------------------
Hi.

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
[sarcasm]ya im a pedaphile [/sarcasm] Not , the Question is How old is your dumb ass?

--------------------
 -  -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
guys, stop it, i might move this to flmaers grill

--------------------
 -

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
my ass is 17 just like the rest of me...

--------------------
Hi.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*