Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » me vs Rook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: me vs Rook
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as random luck has it, we ended up vs each other and I saw the name rook and asked "you from horizon" and he says yes [Smile]

was a tuff battle, i really thought i was gonna lose cuz he was all over me with those dinasour things he had 30948309 i swear, when i saw all them coming at me i was like wtf...but i had a fort built up in the corner of his base and thank god for those dude with the logs (I know i'm terrible remember the name of the units)

all in all the battle was great...i didn't expect him to resign, till after the game i realized i managed to destroy his tc's while mine kept in tack. and that meant my pop was higher and i was able to get more units out.

goodgame [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seeing as how I left my CD at my dads house (I'll get it sometime today I hope heh)....

do you mind posting it? I'd love to see you play [Smile]

I haven't played in forever....so I suck right now. But, I am watching rec games to get my skills back up (until I can play online again)

grats though

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are the hydras the dinosaur things?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh, i played r00k both in supremacy and deathmatch [Smile]

the supramcy game was pretty good ra(me)vs zeus i believe..i came out on top, game lasted 16 mins i think

then the DM game was thor(me)vs zeus i did my usual rush , game over in 4:30

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But we all know that teapot is just that good

[rolling_eyes]

heh grats [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*