Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » AOM dead?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AOM dead?
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone still play it?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still play it when i can...and i enjoy it [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

hmm

I think AoC is a better game :/

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
hmm

agreed well multiplayer aoc is way way better single player I would have to say aom is more fun

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SIVA:
quote:
hmm

agreed well multiplayer aoc is way way better single player I would have to say aom is more fun
hmm aoc is probably better for 2v2 and 3v3 but as far as 1v1 AOM is way better in that aspect imo, and since i mainly play 1v1..i feel right at home [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I dunno

I miss Hun Wars so much [Frown] .

And I LOVE Wc3

it seems as if the hackers are gone

*parties*

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aom is a slap in the face to anyone who played aoc

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I actually agree...
Dejango  
Unregistered

So is anyone returning to AoC?

Moving back/to WC3?

Waiting for RoN?

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So is anyone returning to AoC?

Moving back/to WC3?

Waiting for RoN?

waiting for blitzkrieg

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
RoN will be good, but if i'm still playing games at that point and time, i will continue to play aom

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Dejango  
Unregistered

I think I'm moving on over to shadowbane

the best of both worlds my friends [Smile]

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dunno

I miss Hun Wars so much [Frown] .

And I LOVE Wc3

it seems as if the hackers are gone

*parties*

I despise Wc3

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this so called RoM?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
What is this so called RoM?

ron=rise of nations

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Dejango  
Unregistered

Currently Playing:

Shadowbane Beta (w00t)
C&C: Generals

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
is shadowbane good ? i've been looking into that, but i think if i do go for a mmorpg i will go with SWG when it comes out...

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Dejango  
Unregistered

Shadowbane blows SWG away in MANY areas.

1.) In Shadowbane, the players can create their own cities-In SWG, they can not

2.) In Shadowbane, the company has hired players to PLAY historical characters from the lore, thus adding a sense of realism when you see a lore character out, interacting in the environment-In SWG, you can 'meet' these players...but they are NPC's and don't do much.

3.) In Shadowbane, YOU make a difference. It is a game designed for hero's and for guilds. Your actions influence the environment...ie. if you have a huge war in a forest, you may come up next patch and find that forest charred to the ground...-in SWG, the game world is static.

Just ask me..I can tell you anything you want to know [Wink]

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
hmm in SWG though, i know a ton of people whom will be playing, most of Templar will be playing that and then moving on to Horizons when it comes out, and i am thinking of doing the same

--------------------

-

Contact Info

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres like 40 new games i wana play
Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I'll be playing SB....

lol yes a lot of people, esp. Templar, will play SWGay...

Horizon's looks fun...a cop-off of SB (SB has been in development for 6 years)...

but none the less it looks fun.

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
SB does look great, but i dunno, i've heard they have been having some finacial problems?

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Dejango  
Unregistered

LOL

Ubi is backing Shadowbane

They are like the Microsoft of gaming (up there with EA games and yea Microsoft..they are the 2nd largest gaming company in the world)

I don't think that it has any money problems [Wink]

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
i'm just going on info i have heard, i found it kind of obsurd when i heard it, becuase yes i knew that ubi was backing shadowbane, ect

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Dejango  
Unregistered

hmm weird rumor then..

*sigh* oh well

I like it [Smile]

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you heard about the new rtsfpsrpg game called
AGWOKASDTCBJ?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, anyone remember me? I never moved on to AoM or anything, and my new computer is apparently "too good" to play AoC on it, so I haven't really been playing online at all. Actually, I haven't been online much period, I moved into a new house and live on my own now. Anyhow, I still think I prefer emulated SNES games to anything I see in the online market right now.
Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6564 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TANG ! ! ! HEY !! wow .... if you get this before you log out my MSN name is mightycranium@hotmail.com or mightyc226 on aim .. would be cool to talk to you a bit

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus tang

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

tang lives!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
tang lives!

J-E-L-L-O its alive!

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:
quote:
tang lives!

J-E-L-L-O its alive!
no

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:
quote:
tang lives!

J-E-L-L-O its alive!
no
yes

--------------------

-

Contact Info

Dejango  
Unregistered

maybe?
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
maybe?

probably...

[ March 21, 2003, 02:20: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

hmmmm wheres my sig?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*