Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room_Addon   » so what kinda topics we gonna have?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so what kinda topics we gonna have?
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are we gonna use this forum for ??

bitching about the boys would be a good start, and a usual trait of a women !! lol

what else ???

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah and knittin, and that new makeup technology??

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha arkan !!!

we do talk about alot more than what u men think !!

and arkan, i see u where the 2nd visitor 2 the girly room, ur nose must of been twitching, as u said last night, u had not been in the gentlemans forum, but yet u gave us the honour of posting here ?? ?? wow !!

hehe
Ice
xxx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, BURSTED! lol, jk

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
so can all the admins get in here?

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, jtb, me, duck_fat, arkan, redking

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
and so why can bronx get in??? ( nothing against him, but it looks like any tom, dick or harry can get in) ?

sorry 2 ask all these questions, just wanna know?

Ice
x

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could set up a password, and i just tried to set it up so no one can see whats posted in here but it seemed to wipe the forum, if you dont mind this i'll do it and if you want a password pm me with what you want and i'll sort it

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only admin and people will access can get in here

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
yes but ordinary member can see whats being posted

--------------------

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Oh, I dont know how to fix that, havnt been a admin long enough

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
thx duck, but i have spoke 2 2-D and he is gonan make me a password forum, so its ok !!

thx anyway !!

ICe
xx

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*