Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » Stoner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stoner
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on....get some stuff in here

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6350 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

This forum isn't under my good graces, so it will eventually die off. lol

If he isn't even goin to show up here, give this forum to someone else who can get it going.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are not doing it right is all. You need to ask a question for him to reply on. Sort of like a wise man or mirror mirror on the wall.

Ok since you live in LV this should be something you can relate to:

Tell us your opinion on your states laws regarding legal prostitution. Good or bad, dirty or clean. Also tell us of your adventures (or someone else's) on the worlds famous 'Mustang Ranch" where ne traveler can ride like a professional rodeo cowboy!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one problem, nobody gives a shit what he thinks....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6344 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
You guys are not doing it right is all. You need to ask a question for him to reply on. Sort of like a wise man or mirror mirror on the wall.

Ok since you live in LV this should be something you can relate to:

Ohhhh, so we ask the questions, and he gives the answers. Well I'll lower myself to his level and think of a question he can answer. 1+1= (I'll give you a hint, it is more than 1 and less than three)

Who lives in LV and what is LV?

[ April 06, 2002: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LV=Las Vegas and where the hell is our answers William?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

I think I stumped him on the 1+1 question.

Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok fighter ill enlighten u: 1+1=1,(9)

Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6180 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

And the reason you haven't killed yourself? lol

Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because i was right... 4/3=1,(3)....
Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6180 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is stoners real name william?? cause that would be really fucked up and so ironic to me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6180 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes baby, this one is a fucking moron to....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6344 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*