Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Graphics Forum   » I figured

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I figured
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This name is better... somehow..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost.  
Visitor
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost.         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*doesn't complain*

--------------------
I could always beat it out of you...
 -

Posts: 4 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2003 (5755 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost.:
*doesn't complain*

You think it would matter if you did?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter what you change your name to you will always be the same cock sucking bastard

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay... Graphics forum so fuck you all and here is my graphics test

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5873 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t, I wonder who made that beauty [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt know....

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5873 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
No matter what you change your name to you will always be the same cock sucking bastard

And you'll always be the same fat dumbass whos opinions are based upon comparing everything to breakfast at Denny's.

--------------------

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Hmmm. This should be in the flamers, and then the boxing match should start!

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
i'm happy with it here, no one ventures into flamers they are all pussys.

--------------------

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
I venture in. But my flaming skills leave something to be desired, so I generally dont reply. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Yeah I know, but no one has a problem with you. I've set up topics for so many members I do have problems for but they hardly reply [Frown] and it kinda spillls into the other forums.

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Boom Boom time.

--------------------

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Hmm, that picture looks awfully familiar ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Don;t worry it will be back to its recongnisable state in due time.

--------------------

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D..:
Yeah I know, but no one has a problem with you. I've set up topics for so many members I do have problems for but they hardly reply [Frown] and it kinda spillls into the other forums.

Heh. I have skills flaming over IM programs, especially when people cant type or spell correctly and say random shit that is pointless. But for some reason on Forums I cant. I get this constant want to go back and edit my posts to make them better and better. [Frown]

(Its a shitty habit, Im meticulous)

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*