Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Graphics Forum   » Maintenance testing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maintenance testing
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sdhmfb

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arkan=Crazy!

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.2 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5772 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:
Arkan=Crazy!

we all already knew that

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.6 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM a master of the obvious, what can I say?

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.2 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5772 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well then why the hell do you think i have vincent van gogh as my avatar!

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Van Gogh was a great artist.. A psychotic depressive, but a great artist. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
ahh exactly just like me!

--------------------

-

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Lol. I wouldnt call you an artist. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
well im not an artist as such, but im very creative when it comes to computer programming, you should see some of the shit that ive done man [Razz]

ugh i feel so dirty for being so fucking arrogant now!

--------------------

-

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
You fucking arrogant.....

[Big Grin]
Yeah, the forums alone are pretty nice. What else have you done in the lines of programming?

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
http://www.financialcharts.com

may just be a simple website, but every last aspect of it is dynamic. By that i mean i have set up a system where the site is automatically generated (news items, member management, chart production etc) from data inputted by non programmers

[ 09 August 2003, 18:35: Message edited by: Arkan ]

--------------------

-

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Nice. So the bottom charts automatically re-generate themselves based on newly risen stats?

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
yeah, and about a 100 others. Also there are two member types, free and gold members....so you get to see differant types of charts depending on what member you are.

its just that the data entry process is abit to boring and repititve, but what can i do, i have automated everythign else!...i just need to get a direct data source, such as from reuters or bloomberg....which will cost $$$

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*