Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » I3r4zZil vs xd arabia 3v3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I3r4zZil vs xd arabia 3v3
gauchao  
Visitor
Member # 197

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gauchao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
triple rush!
http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/I3r4zZil_VS_xd_3v3.zip

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: gauchao ]

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kewl you finally U/L one for us. TYVM! Who was all playing? You Kami & Cabelo? I will watch tonight. BTW When do myself and Tangy get a tryout for I3r4zZil Clan?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we move to Br4zZil, lol. By the way, didn't most of the Br4zZil clan grow out of xd? I recall that both you and kami were in it at one point.

-Guido, Cricket

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice game gauchao. Too bad u had to ruin it by putting a building on purple units and lagging the game

I hope your happy and I hope you catch aids

jk calm down my brother

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6480 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gauchao  
Visitor
Member # 197

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gauchao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL i told him to move those units and i delete that building. and i made an aids test last month hehe im very lucky it was negative because i hate using condom.
konan and tang u cant join I3r4zZil, only invited BRAZILIAN playas can. but we all are in VM dont we? well dont need to be in the same clan to play together i like playing with u guys

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I was j/k ne ways, bro. The game was nice to watch. After the lagg period the game was dominated by your Huns. I still don't think Huns are that good in team gayms but considering their civs your picks were right. It was nice to see fighting take place with 'real' units rather that an allout siege war which Arab turns into (usually). Btw Nice comeback Kami your skillz still do amaze me esp. your micro when it come to controlling armies on 2 or more fronts, GJ & GG guys.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*