Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Friday Night with The Fisherman!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friday Night with The Fisherman!
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are a couple from From Last nights series of gayms. As always the setts are random map only these were sett teams against some decent clans.

First gaym came up Arabia and I got triple rushed at the start. Not as fierce as the Brazil gaym that gauchao posted but pretty effective nonetheless. Nothing is Harder then having to back build and try to comeback on Arab:

Gaym#1 – vs Viet Clan
Konan - Sarcs
FunFisherman - Spain
Tragen - Franks(Fishes Pal)
vs
4ever - Sarcs
04 - Mayans
Master - Goth

This gaym came up Mediterranian and our srz dropped so it was a 2v3, always a tough sell. $$

Gaym#2 3v2
FunFisherman – Spain
Konan - Sarcs
SRZ - Dropped
vs
legieft - Spain
Silver - Sarcs
Redcell – Bzys

This gaym came up Rivers and MC got triple rushed at the start. I chooses Japs to try and make peeps reply *cough* Tang & Beer *cough*:

Gaym#3 vs ViX Clan

FunFisherman – Spain
Konan - Japs
MC - Sarcs
vs
Jasmine - Celt
Elite - Sarc
Specter - Goths

http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/Gaym1.zip

http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/Gaym2.zip

http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/Gaym3.zip

Well Enjoy them as I had a great time Friday Night on the zone....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6579 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hm actually after watching the game it was only a double rush , damn those goths anyways felt like a quadruple rush while we were playing though hahaha

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow . . . I don't think I've ever seen anyone build as many warships on Rivers as Mighty did that game, I think he had as many as 100. Anyhow, beer may have thought you did bad with Japs, but I say all ya needed to do was keep your queues going and you would've done fine, prolly beating the Sarc at around the 20-minute mark or so. I also saw the game where you got tripled, the enemies seemed a little foreign to the concept of siege, not building the slightest bit of it the whole time they were attacking.

-Guido, Cricket

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6586 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only 4 raxes with japs wtf?? ur spoose to make like at least 6 then go to 1 or 2 castles theeeenn if its saracens goo siege and mass onagers like 10 of them and then make some archers this will cost u about 7k of gold... with 10 trebs of course and a nice amount of sams sams r good vs malmukes especialyw ith archer or onager support ther fast cheap and fast massing and they only doo 40 damage a hit vs UUs thats all and siege too gotta like that

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6511 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*