Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Very GG me,Soul,Bravo,Z1lla

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very GG me,Soul,Bravo,Z1lla
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Random Civs and Random Teams me and soul end Out cived But we battle anyway find out who wins by watching ^^

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/Red-Bravo.zip

--------------------
 -

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet playas King. How did ya talk these old timers into this? I am having a hell of a time with this UK server right now but I will d/l this one tonight for sure. Thankz for posting this one bro!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched that game .. definitly one sided civ advantage ... the idiots didnt start trading till well into the game so it seemed obvious you and your pard were the more experianced playas Red ... Just one question though .. I'm not sure if you can answer it Red but maybe Konan can , if /\/\agic = soul ... is that soul_slayer ? if it is then I just have one thing to say ......

I HATE THAT GUY !!

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Remember his name was Mytical_Soul (sp?) and yes you do hate that guy...

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
and yes you do hate that guy...

Remember .. you hate that guy too !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Well konan me and bravo meet on MSN (which i need your addy) bravo is friend with spock (z1lla) from when they where CTW back in Aok so he calls him on MSN and soul was already online

--------------------
 -

-

-

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Shagi's Watch this game

--------------------
 -

-

-

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey red, if you have any good brit/vike wars or some Mayan wars could you post em please? and anything Mayans 1v1....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey remember when i forget who but they had a extention website off from this one??

anyways i downloads like 3-4 games from that site and i might still have em...like a couple from Major_Jose, Koven.....

Anyone that wants to see them post here and i'll upload them if i can

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6432 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Good Idea .. post em' and maybe we can see if Jose' was using the famed map hack all the way back then

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
i would like to play u in a Mayan war tonight,I was playing a bit yesterday and get owned i was on a smurf so nobody knew who they where beating (thank god no recorded games appearing on MFO)i have forgot all my Keys and as slow as St0ners thought Process.But its a laugh i didnt realzise how bad i got but im starting to play RM again now so im rdy for AoM.

Btw i have no recored games i only just reinstalled AoC but ill seach on MFO for some of my old games if u like?

--------------------
 -

-

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*