Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » On My Way To 2000

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: On My Way To 2000
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started at 1901. This game sent me down to 1886....i played like tard

vs The_GirlspoweR

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This brought me back up to 1914 (28 points) cause he was rated 2101 (bullshit) he is aka iX_MuSt

vs 2.1k player

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Brought me to 1931. This is the perfect game if u wanna learn how to beat a marketer. If u only wanna download 1 game here then i recommend this one.

Solan McCloud (Market Bitch)

[ November 11, 2001: Message edited by: BaD BoY ]

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was a good game...can't tell you how many times seph (solan_mcloud) beat me...I didn't notice if you ever built a market and sold stuff on that one...didn't look like it...

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
nono he was the marketer i was the non-marketer

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn thats so cheap...you should not have saved and exited on skalfjoijtofm or whatever his name is....did he give you your points????

and if your 1900+ and he is 2100 well...you sure spanked his ass LOL...but I totally disagree with you on the save and exit thing...do you think he woulda done the same??? I don't think so....and I don't get why people ask that anyways...hell if i asked everyone to save and exit on my queen name i'd be 5k by now LOL....even tho i don't got the skills

was a good game tho...he could not do anything vs you cause you toasted his eco and he could never get his eco up..and you had map control too...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
hehe thanks....i dunno why i did it though. I guess cause alot of people above 2k know how to drop and still get points. Its happened to me before against GSF so I dont trust anyone. I figure the best way to not get dropped is be nice with him.

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All it proves BB it that you are a fair player and your quest to become 2k is an honest one. GL and keep banging away bro. You really seem to own with Hunz now. I would like to see you play Shady plz as he used to claim that he is the best Hun player on the zone. Go get 'em Monkey!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
ya didn't say if he logged on another name and gave you points?

--------------------
 -

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
yea he gave me points from his _IamMust name...we had to play 3 games to make it the same amount and I ended up getting an extra 2 points

w00t!!!!

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what is the total now BB? Is the dream complete now? And I thought you would never point trade? What the.....

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
im still 1931 i only play on weekends

it isnt trading....i deserved those points fair and square. I was just nice enough to not ruin his 2100 name!

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought after gaym#3 you were at 1931? If you point traded with IamMust you should be higher. What the hell happened?

--------------------
 -

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
no im 1931 after i "point traded"

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
This is vs Kasira....he used to be very good...now he is not as good though. Anyway this sent me to 1945

vs Kasira

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 1822 when on my first name after I came back. Then i had a very bad day (you get those a few times) and got to 1766. Then I got to 1779. THen two people cheated me in a row and incs got me to 1683. now im 1730 =( So we are about even. I challenge this to you BB. I will get to 1850 before you get to 2k....deal?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehe, dejango, i bet i'll make 17k b 4 u get 1850, i'm on 1643 at the moment or something, i've only played 2 games....

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

now: URep_FI2EE_DK

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6389 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
This one only sent me up 13 points because he was 1890 Just a quick game vs __X__PeLLeD__

vs X PeLLeD

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
The is a rematch with Kasira it sent me to 1970

Kasira

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Now this game vs Heavyboy was really sweet.....I liked this one alot. Sent me to 1984 (my birth year)

vs HeavyBoy

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
WOOOHOOO Im finally 2k

i beated jose but he say he rusty but i dunno so you know

he didnt record the game cause he said he didnt want ppl to brag

ohh well

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
i go a quickie vs him here

vs Dekker

I heard EE is gonna take like 1 year to learncause its really hard to learn....so I think Ill just go with AOM

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet BB that is nice to see you acheive your goal. Will you use a new name now?

GJ you ole rating 'Ho

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
yeaaa wtg BB...and btw EE is hella cool..I sugguest you get it cause omg i've been in EE zone for that last couple days....there is alot to learn..butyou can play it DM which is what we started to do..and I even got rushed today but we held it and then we OWNED them.. now that was fun me and trojan_punisher been playing alot!!!but he is DaRk_Punisher now and DaRk_Masta we been having a ball...now..when we first started tho it was fun but we lost every damn game because we were doing the rm thing....sooo we decided we just weren't cut for rm LOL...

Anyways congrats on 2k you deserve it cause you rock

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*