Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Intellectual Zone™   » Military/War/Politics/History Forum   » who's next?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who's next?
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which country will be the next target for the war on terror? and why?

This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's deffinatley not Canada or Iran, since we have nothing against them ...

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7873 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said war on terrorism, meaning attackig nations that harbour terrorists.

Bush is a fag, but I think he's not dumb enough to say 'hmmm, Iran possibly has nukes, and might house terrorists. But we haven't attcked them in 20 years, why start?'

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Canada because it's kenny's country.

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7962 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
lol, shut your mouth

Jase ::coughwoman'snamecough::

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
I said war on terrorism, meaning attackig nations that harbour terrorists.

Bush is a fag, but I think he's not dumb enough to say 'hmmm, Iran possibly has nukes, and might house terrorists. But we haven't attcked them in 20 years, why start?'

said by a true uninformed fool...

and a fuckin retared vote...try syria

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the islamic fundamentalist terrorists are turned that way by mosques in Britain.

Because we give them housing, weekly money and enough western freedom to plan attacks. Luckily after September the 11th MI5 have done a kick ass job ...

[ April 15, 2003, 00:33: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also, if you watched the news for more than 30 seconds you'd know since the Iraqi war, N. Korea has been more the willing to open negotiations, so no war there

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say Syria. It'd be another "tyrant controlled" country that Bush can use as an excuse to boost his approval rating further.

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.15 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (7712 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:
I gotta say Syria. It'd be another "tyrant controlled" country that Bush can use as an excuse to boost his approval rating further.

yeha thats true, syria is being mentioned in the press a lot maybe they will goin

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.26 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate Bush, and with Syria it is left to Blair to pick up the fucking peices again, just like with the start of the war on Iraq.

I personally think that with a few hundred thousand troops next door we are just using this as a key opertunity to warn people who might think of going the way Saddam did, because of their open support for his regime.

If anywhere needs the next round of regime change its Zimbabwe.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
naw, all of Africa needs a change man

--------------------
 -

-

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next round needs a Regime change? US needs it. God, we got a fucking pussy running around making dry statements and actin like tough shit when hes just a piece of shit. o.0

Hey, you hear that fact about presidents who were all elected with 0's in the date? Something or rather about how they were all assassinated, or died... [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.15 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (7712 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All N. Korea wants is Aid... thats it kenny..

read up on CNN before you start retarded polls

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.37 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
I don't use the internet for everything, 'Waldo'

I read the paper, and WATCH CNN.

I'll make my own opinions, due to the fact CNN is pretty baised

[ April 15, 2003, 13:37: Message edited by: Kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, stupid CNN, or as GB calls it, JNN [Roll Eyes]
Very liberal mainstream news channel. FOX NEWS all the way!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7873 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, you hear that fact about presidents who were all elected with 0's in the date? Something or rather about how they were all assassinated, or died... [Eek!]

What they all died...... No way people dying .... hum I'm pretty sure they all die in the end. Did you mean to post something else about this ????

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.08 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (8087 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Checkered:
What they all died...... No way people dying .... hum I'm pretty sure they all die in the end. Did you mean to post something else about this ????

LMFAO ...

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush will probably either get assassinated or Impeached [if we come to our senses]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.37 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
No no no. It was an email with facts I got about like

JFK
Lincoln and others who had phyiscal isses that pushed them near death. It was they all had 0s in like their birthdate year or their term something... God I wish I had it. Im so fucking pissed now.But bush should be assassinated. And fuck CNN and Fox News... Both are biased, one's just liberal and one is a conservative whore paper.

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
No man, Even if they are stupid, pathetic and tormenting they may be.... should never be assassinated.

No one has the right to take the life of another

--------------------
 -

-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so if we invaded you, you wouldn't want to see G.B. assassinated?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7962 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
no

--------------------
 -

-

Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Ok, dont assassinate him. take him out back and beat him with a large steel rod... Then have someone rape him. better?

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niggas saying dey' gonna murdah' 50

how?

we run around with guns the size of lil' bow wow

what u know bout' AKs and AR-15s?

equipped with night vision, shell catchers and dem' things huh!?!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
....riiiigghttttt

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk so' much bullshit gonna get ur whole crew hit

- I WANT THIS SHIRT

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I gotta say Syria. .

I agree.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.27 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8266 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
 -

-

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
no

You disgust me.

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
If someone is bad , we should assassinate them. Just the same as if a man molests young kids, not only is he a god damned pedophile but, he should get stoned to death. If you murder somone you should get murdered.
Eye for an Eye

--------------------
 -  -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if someone is bad we should asassinate them? wow

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.17 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (7839 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
 -

[ April 27, 2003, 20:06: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*