Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » The Eastern Alliance: For the attention of Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Eygpt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Eastern Alliance: For the attention of Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Eygpt
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome President Arpaz, Sheik Q'umral and King Vez Al So
i would like to put to you, that you create your own 'Eastern Alliance' this is for no one but your own benefit Russia openly supports nations such as Italy which is willing to use Nuclear Weapons on its own Civilians Imagine what the Italians and Russians would do to your own civilians, you may say that the Anglo-Franco Alliance can be deceitful, in some cases this may be true, but we are no threat to you and vice versa, whereas Russia your so called 'ally' is an immediate threat, although you may feel i cannot be trusted what makes you so sure that Russia can be? it is asking you to send your own units to fight battle for its own sake, when you are weakened and may have finally defeated the enemy, Russia will turn on you and crush you, unless you keep your issues strictly Eastern Affairs i fear that it will cause nothing for death for all nations bar Russia, PLease consider this and discuss it between you, if you reject the idea, there will be no help when Russia finally throws its might at you

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.81 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (7921 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think they already have some kind of 'Arab Alliance'

[ August 02, 2002, 20:48: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

Posts: 7713 (0.97 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7945 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for svezos600         Edit/Delete Post 
Saudi Arabia is already in a solid alliance called the "Arab Alliance". Thank you for your concern.

--------------------
"From know on we will not say that Greeks are fighting like heroes but that heroes fights like Greeks"
_ ____ _ W.Churchill_ _ _
 -

Posts: 186 (0.02 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2001 (7844 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really? lol shows what i know [Big Grin] lol ignore the topic then

but do take note about what i said about Russia

[ August 02, 2002, 21:11: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.81 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (7921 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:

but do take note about what i said about Russia

Yes really do take note about what he said about Russia cos Russia only wants to ally to you so it can destroy you in the end....... thats right...... yes.....quite....indeed......ofcourse.......convincing...........

@2-D
Thats not the future i see. There may be a fault with your crystal ball, i got mine form Witches'R'us, where did you get yours from?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (7942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Wizardmart, hmm do they do refunds?
although its obvious this game ends with world domination lol

--------------------

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In a press conference to the Iraqi Political Islamic News Agency, Sheik Deniz Al Q'umral states that he will stick to the Arab Alliance for all Arabs are brothers and as brothers they will live and as brothers they will die. He ended the news conference by praising Allah.

-

Above Pictured: Sheik Deniz Al Q'umral after the press conference

[ August 02, 2002, 22:02: Message edited by: -dkumral600- ]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.27 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (7926 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wizardmart, hmm do they do refunds?
although its obvious this game ends with world domination lol

I think it can be an allied domination......

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (7942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
all 200+ countries?

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
all 200+ countries?

--------------------

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i want to know how they can trust the likes of the UK after such a raid on a fellow european allied nation such as italy (something to think about)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.96 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (7839 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
you cant bismark..but...

quote:
you may say that the Anglo-Franco Alliance can be deceitful, in some cases this may be true, but we are no threat to you and vice versa, whereas Russia your so called 'ally' is an immediate threat

--------------------

the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:
you may say that the Anglo-Franco Alliance can be deceitful, in some cases this may be true, but we are no threat to you and vice versa, whereas Russia your so called 'ally' is an immediate threat

Some evidance to bakc this up?

--------------------
 -

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*