Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » Brazilian Honour Guard

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brazilian Honour Guard
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Army:
1 Air mobile infantry division
5 infantry Divisions
3 Cavalry Divisions

------------------------------------------------

Navy:

Fighters
2 Cruisers
2 ASW Ships
1 Destroyer

Transports
6 Landing Ships

-------------------------------------------------

Air Force:

Fighters
3 Fighters
1 Attack Squadrons
1 Close Support Squadrons
2 Attack Helicopter Units
3 ASW Helicopter Squadrons

Transports
2 Aircraft Carriers
2 Helicopter Carrier

--------------------------------------------------

General Trevor Mason is working for an annonymous donar

General Mason has recieved the brazilian medal of honor in his works in the indian Invasion

[ August 18, 2002, 19:42: Message edited by: -BiSIYIaRCk- ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.92 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8178 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
errr what the fuck is this

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (8152 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's my way of getting round Peace Time, making a profitable enterprise(Mason takes nations, I get to sell them or claim them lol), and Mason's way of getting revenge and staying in the game.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8284 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hes out of the game, and fuck u nemesis

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7934 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...dude, you need some fucking sleep

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.25 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8206 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
hes out of the game,
yeah exactly

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (8152 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
...dude, you need some fucking sleep

me? goto hell you swedish freak of nature

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7934 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
everyone calm down and don't flame each other

mason has been defeated and he can no longer control a nation he is simply commanding a group of units technically under China or Brazil's control (AIM me telling me which one) and technically he is playing as one of those naitons and when they go down so will he, its not like he is coming back, only interacting in another nation since he has been defeated

Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8284 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
hes out of the game, and fuck u nemesis

I think you'll find as ruler of Brazil, I have every right to buy an army, and let someone else do the dirty work of planning assaults.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8284 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

so in other words...you decalred war on me lik 3 posts after you congratulated me on my victory...thanks alot

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
so in other words...you decalred war on me lik 3 posts after you congratulated me on my victory...thanks alot

We leaders are a fickle bunch [Razz]

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cloyne is feeling the pain that Stalin must have felt when he was invaded by the Nazis only months after signing a peace deal with them [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.93 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8284 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mason update this and inform your master country (brazil) of the losses
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.92 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8178 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

so how did mason survive again? wouldn't the leader of a country be staying in the capital? the one i vaporized?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

and if he DID survive the nukes he couldnt of escaped by boat or plane cuz i had fighters and boats everywhere

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
the same way you survived our attack...

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

nobody nuked by capital, and india is a huge country

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
japan was a huge country too, i never stated that i lived in the capital

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

the leader of a country does his work in the capital [Smile]

[ August 18, 2002, 02:50: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
well i was an emperor, not a president [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

whatever, you guys can do whatever you want obviously

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

I run TWO countries. USA was the fall of Japan and China was the fall of India. This way I was fair and square [Wink]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.74 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7978 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

actually you explained to me you loaned American Military to help in the attack, two countries are obviously going to be used to your advantage, no matter what you say

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

China has never helped out the USA and USA has never helped out China. Never has, and never will. They are not allies either.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.74 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7978 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
no more crying cloyne...

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

*wha?*

*oh ok*

[Cool]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*