Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » Find a new mod

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Find a new mod
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I quit

i've had enough of people yelling at me for their bad strategies and failed invasions

i'ev had enough of people asking me what to buy thinking i will give them some magic formula

I've had enough people questioning the outcomes

find a new mod to finish this game and mod the next one

I pour hours of wokr into the next game and all i get is "I quit" "The mod is bad" "find a new mod" "I quit" "WHY DID I LOSE" "Please tell me what to buy" etc..

-l8terz

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.96 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Glenn, that's bad.

And I know I've committed a few of those offences lol, like asking your advice on attacks...

Anyway, I will moderate the next game like we had agreed, so long as you moderate combat my nation is involved in(you've already agreed to over AIM).

Also, Glenn will continue to do the game stuff and everything, just not the outcomes.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you want someone to blame, blame rpaz

he expects me to sit on the game topic 24/7 doing outcomes right away and just waiting on AIM for him to ask me OOBs all day, thinking i am his personal 'gamebot'

well thats not gonna happen rich

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (0.96 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont quit gbotto [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.08 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (8011 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry TFL, we've worked it out that he will still moderate my combat, and do the game topic(basically all the units, OOBs and everything else).

The only thing he won't do is the resolutions of combat, which I will do instead, and hopefully be able to get Glenn to start doing some again too.

But I'll warn everyone, I don't take any shit. You may ask me to recheck one of my results, but if I say it's fine then it's fine. You argue any more and you'll piss me off, meaning I'll probably end up being biased against you, something that isn't good.

Basically what I mean is grow up. The moderator's word is final, so don't bother trying to call me biased towards someone or whatever, you'll only find that happening if you really piss me off.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what really pissed me off is that some people feel they can blame me for their strategic mistakes

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still say that we should do it as planned for WarGame3, with us discussing the outcomes...

Then anyone argues, they've got two people to argue with(and if you piss us off, you'll find our nations invading you quickly to get you out of the game [Razz] ).

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its always the loud voices of the unhappy few that ruin it for the rest ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.2 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (7751 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
if you want someone to blame, blame rpaz

he expects me to sit on the game topic 24/7

no i just expect u to mod, uve told me numerous time that u dont wanna do outcomes because u dont feel like it not that u are busy

and i dont want the game to end for the rest of u, egypt just becomes another non-player nation thats all

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.27 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (7882 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah ok whatever rich

UKNemesis will be the mod for the rest of this game, any outcomese involing his nation will be dealt with by me or a council of respected game players

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
yeah ok whatever rich
yeha thats right glenn u know its true, so dont "ok whatever" me

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.27 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (7882 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
"yeah ok whatever rich"
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

Glenn we need you!! Once the second game starts the mod stuff will be split 50/50.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.77 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7707 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
dont "ok whatever" me
lol, you sound like my fucking mom saying that
Posts: 4159 (0.51 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (8014 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*