Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » Everyone calm down...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Everyone calm down...
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a lot of wars going on, and a lot of people are going to find their nations destroyed. But just accept it, you didn't win this game(but you had a damned good stab at it) and you'll get your revenge in the next game.

If you're being attacked, this is supposed to be a roleplaying game, or something of that sort, so try and act like a leader, with inspiring speeches to your army etc, not "FUCK YOU, I'LL KILL ALL YOU BITCHES!"(CloyneBlade, the calm thing especially goes for you, calm down a bit man!).

Flame me as much as you like, I'm only telling the truth. It's just a game, not a matter of life and death, so stop getting so wound up(unless you're the kind of person who took their ball home when they were losing at football, in that case I can see there is no hope [Razz] )!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.23 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6722 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lmao, I agree.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.09 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (6719 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think you'll find for some of computer nerds it IS a matter of life and death, i dont go around criticizing your way of life, this means a lot to me!
FUCKERS YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU
[Razz]

then again
1)im not a computer nerd - im barely computer literate
2)to be honest, i really dont care.....

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6698 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh jesus, stop acting like the peacemaker now. we were 'allies' but u gave mason military to take back japan, and the rest of his old countries with, which i would have ceded to you.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.45 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6372 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol, I'm just acting as peacemaker to make sure that we're all in character, so no one actually really wants to kill each other.

As for the Japan war, well, I just realised that there was a bigger danger, that if you were too powerful you may not give me back my holdings.

So I gave Mason an army, where he will tour the globe taking nations for me, and I can sell them or claim them to get a nice income lol.

All without breaking my peace time [Razz]

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.23 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6722 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
loopholes bah, you think youre going to get those countries NOW?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.45 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6372 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nowhere seems to far away when you have a massive Navy, not even Brazil... [Razz]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6698 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*