Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Monthly Election Forums   » Flamerz grill mod nominations for the month of Novemember

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flamerz grill mod nominations for the month of Novemember
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This status is more of prestige than power- you dont really need to do anything at all

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, If a president can serve 2 terms, so can I.. I nominate myself.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm I am going to have to concur. What could possibly be wrong with 2 terms? If you really want new peeps to be there just have top 2 mods in there like the old days....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree woth konan like back in the day when me and him owned the grill it was better than it is now.
and i think that it wud be a great idea then 1 of the mods could not abuse their power eg deleting topics that make fools outta them etc but i aint mentioning ne names.

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i nominate myself.

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i nominate myself

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
Hmmm I am going to have to concur. What could possibly be wrong with 2 terms? If you really want new peeps to be there just have top 2 mods in there like the old days....

Are you nominating yourself Konana banana ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why have two idiots moding a forum when we can have just one

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*