Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Monthly Election Forums   » Official General Forum Moderator Poll

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Official General Forum Moderator Poll
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take ur pick
u dont have to leave a comment.
Voting ends on 30th oct

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Arkan ]

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use your vote wisely!

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not running...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nevermind i am a idiot

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Duck_Fat ]

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
there was so much choice, i think we will have another round.
What do u think?

--------------------

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya too many chocies restart

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s o r o k a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't restart just take the top 3 and have another vote.
@Kenny no offense but I don't think it will be fair to start all over, just pick top 2 or 3.

Posts: 1106 (0.16 per day) | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the elections are fine....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iv never been a mod for a good forum... i guess i never will

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can still win but i'd like to see Rsork as the mod personally....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6426 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
there was so much choice, i think we will have another round.
What do u think?

Yes another round! But we should have it right away to keep with the 30th deadline. Top 3 sounds good to me.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
this vote still reflects who the people want to mod it quite clearly....

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree Shagi. The 600 squadies are faithfull to their own members. If we see a new vote the 600 candidate will prolly keep the same amout of votes (other 600 guys) but the other candidates would have a betta chance against this united front. It will be interesting to see the results if we hold a tie breaker no?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s o r o k a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually there were only two faithful members in the squad that voted for me. The others were just normal board users.
Posts: 1106 (0.16 per day) | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i am the only squaddie that voted for you...

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6549 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
I'm no squad member i just know that rsork would be good for the job i vote on skill and qualification not popularity....

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*