Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » another waste of space for leeds!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another waste of space for leeds!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay were signing roko junior, he was a waste of space at ac milan now he can come to elland road and waste even more space, but hell he wont have a hard time fitting in tho! i swear we only got domi just to get a little of our own back on newcastle for taking woodgate!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6222 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only decent player for Leeds against Southampton was, surprise, surprise, an Arsenal player, Jermaine Pennant

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5770 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't notice anything decent in that game! but hey its those depressing draws that will keep us in the premiership! arsenal looked very good against middlesborough! i was pissed off with em cus i wanted it to be like 20 nil! but arsenal stopped playin after 3 nil in under 20 mins, they could have been 5 up if square head campbell could hit the target!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6222 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was like a Harlem Globetrotters game

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5770 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
that it was! well you let them attack a few times but they always managed to fuck up the shot, so in the sense you were toyng with them makes it even more like a globetrotters match!
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
did you see the Wolves vs Man Ud match? man utd were poor, ronaldo, kleberson and djemba djemba were all loving the cock big time and they were lucky for Wolves inaccuracy in shooting at the goal that it weren't a draw

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
no i didn't watch it, i hate man u and wolves are just poor!
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
houllier is on his way out today though when liverpool lose to everton, getting just 2 points from 4 games. almost as poor as Newcastle and Villa

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
no i think newcastle is much worse! loosing on penalties to partisan! and its not as if partisan scored all theres either!! if newcastle didn't spoon 4 out of 5 penalties they would have qualified! well i'm glad shearer spooned his the cheatin bastard! "SAME OLD SHEARER, ALWAYS CHEATIN, SAME OLD SHEARER ALWAYS CHEATIN!"
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
the chumps were down when i last checked, lol, 1 point from 3 games!!

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
hell yeah! nice to see viduka payin off again, not a good run for boro, let in 7 or 8 goals in in 2 games!
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
scores today, Sunday 31st August

Southampton 1 - 0 Man Utd
Man City 1 - 2 Arsenal

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
hats of to soouthampton, they may be the most boring team to watch in the entie world but they can still win!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*