Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » Champions League

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Champions League
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well clearly apparent that the Arsenal have the FA Cup and Premier in the bag they've yet still to show dominion on champions league. celta vigo tonight and i expect we'll win and will be interesting to see result of bayern vs real but who do you reckon will win?

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5809 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmm I've lost track of football altogether.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gooners win 2-0, no surprise really and a lovely opening goal by Henry and i must say bergkamp has been playing wonderfully recently, he better get a bloody new contract and we better tell Kanu to fuck the hell off, if we wanted a Heskey we'd buy the original

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5809 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scholes was onside, no one can dispute that.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6529 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
which made ther loss even more amusing; shame he can't actually score for England despite that twat Eriksoon's insistence to play him.

anyway, at least Arsenal have an automatic bye in the quarter finals

--------------------
 -

Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AC milan will win the champ league again- i even put money on it...

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5856 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i think ac milan will beat real madrid in the finals, altho it will be interesting to see just how far arsenal get....

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6553 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
well clearly apparent that the Arsenal have the FA Cup and Premier in the bag they've yet still to show dominion on champions league. celta vigo tonight and i expect we'll win and will be interesting to see result of bayern vs real but who do you reckon will win?

AHHHAAAH AHAAHHA AHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHA AHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH

You'll be lucky to get the premiership alone.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6529 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i fuckin hope they dont get the premiership either, only because i hate arsenal (even tho i concede that they play football at a much higher level), it should go to chelsea, man utd clearly dont deserve it

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6553 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
i fuckin hope they dont get the premiership either, only because i hate arsenal (even tho i concede that they play football at a much higher level), it should go to chelsea, man utd clearly dont deserve it

Agreed, even as a Utd fan we just haven't been playing good enough for the majority of the season, but I don't think it's so much playing football at a higher level as just having a good run , it can happen to any team e.g. Utd last season in the premiership.

Personally I feel quite good about the fact that everyone seemed to think we were having some sort of crisis because it didn't look like we were going to get any silverware, hell so many other teams would take it as a normal season (that goes for some damn good teams throughout europe.)

P.S. I really don't rate Nobles standing as a football pundit. And the fact that Scholes put Arsenal out couldn't of been any better.

[ 06. April 2004, 23:07: Message edited by: 2-D.. ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*