Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Music thread ..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Music thread .....
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we can make this sticky ? I know we often have music threads and eventually they all die off, but over on Fades board Iffy :: Feels remores at loss of on of boards most active posters :: has got Fade to start up a music forum for him , And I thought it was a hell of an idea ... I myself love music and love hearing about new songs or classic songs or anything that people are willing to post . So post your music here (hopefully) and we can keep the ball rolling this time . I'll start with a song that Iffy recomended on Fades forum

The Strokes - Last night This song kicks !

And a song Dejango recomended to me on MSN

The Cranberries - Electric blue this song is great too , I've been listening to these for a few days not stop now

So please keep this going , it dont matter to me what type of music you post .. I love it all and I'm always looking for new stuff so anything no matter how off the wall it may seem just write the name here ok , please ? thanks

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Dej has got me to get alot of Cranberries and I thought they were a one hit wonder until I got the songs he suggested. ie the one you listed above....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6556 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh the cranberries are one of my favorites. All of them

I suggest Rammstein also

Du Hast

Kokain

Zwitter

wit heppner die flut

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEST SONG IS
Dope- slippin away

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

hmm ill post a big list of some very good songs

Heaven and Hell-Black Sabbath
Iron Man-Black Sabbath
Kashmir-Led Zepplin
Stairway to Heaven-Led Zepplin
Come as you are-Nirvana
Smells like teen spirit-Nirvana
Heart-shaped box-Nirvana
Lithium-Nirvana
Aneurysm-Nirvana
Down with the sickness-Disturbed
Want-Disturbed
Stupify-Disturbed
Severed-Mudvayne
Ich Will-Rammstein
Du Hast-Rammstein
Kokain-Rammstein
Links 2 3 4-Rammstein
Zwitter-Rammstein
Other Side-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Californication-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Ode to my family-Cranberries
Zombie-Cranberries
Electric Blue-Cranberries
Dreams-Cranberries
Wake up and smell the coffee-Cranberries
Animal Instinct-Cranberries
Welcome to the machine-Pink Floyd
The Trial-Pink Floyd
Another brick in the wall part 1, 2, 3- Pink Floyd
Hey you-Pink Floyd
Is there anybody out there?-Pink Floyd
Dark side of the moon-Pink Floyd
Bodies-Drowning Pool
Eric Clapton-Tears in Heaven
Carl Orff-Carmina Burana
Tool-You lied
Nine Inch Nails-I want to Fuck you like an animal

thats just a small list, but i like it ~_~

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my list of good songs. i'll leave something out no doubt

Smashing Pumpkins-1979
Smashing Pumpkins-Tonight
Nirvana-Penny Royal Tea
Nirvana-Territory of Pissings
Nirvana-About a Girl
Nirvana-Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Powerman5000-No bodys real
Powerman5000-when worlds collide
Bush-Glycerine
Slipknot-Spit it out
Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun
Sublime-Wrong way
BlindMelon-No Rain
Orgy-Blue Monday
Nirvana-Man who sold the world
Marylin Manson-Beautiful People
Marylin Manson-Sweet Dreams
Marylin Manson-Dope Show
No Doubt-Just a Girl
Slipknot-Wait and Bleed
Jimi Hendrix-Castles Made of Sand
Jimi Hendrix-Foxy Lady
Rammstien-Links 2,3,4
Beasty Boys-Girls
Beasty Boys-Brass Monkey
Beasty Boys-Body Moving
Beasty Boys-Intergatlactica
Snoop Dog-Gin and Juice

omg that's all i have for the moment but i'll have more. these songs will be the ultimate musci collection

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right on guys ! keep it up .. im gonna sample ever song posted in this thread .....

well my next song (i'll stick to one or two at a time) is ...

(I'm sure everyone's heard this before) Outside by Staind and Fred Durst I love this song .. not the studio version thats on staind's new CD but the live version that was on the family value's tour CD ... Best live recorded song ever made IMO

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have more....

Stained-Fade
Metallica-Enter Sandman
Everlast-Black Jesus
Everlast-Babylon Feeling
Everlast-Black Coffee
Tool-Ticks and Leeches
REM-Losing my Religon
REM-Stand
REM-World Leader Pretend
Rage Against the Machine-Testify
Rage Against the Machine-Guerrilla Radio
Rage Against the Machine-Sleep Now in the Fire
Rage Against the Machine-Born A Broken Man

i'll have more later. music is like 70% of my life

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damnit I keep getting an error when I try to stic this thread. Can someone else try it for us?

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6556 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I did...and I don't know how as i am an admin...but oh well. Anyway, i love REM.

Another artist who has good songs is Kitaro.

Also, try Peter Paul and Mary-Puff the magic dragon
America-horse with no name
Steppenwolf-magic carpet ride

i have tons more, but i only posted the most popular..if any of you would like some serious in depth songs from bands like

Rammstein
Nirvana
Nine Inch Nails
Mudvayne
Disturbed
Greenday
MXPX
Cranberries
Pink Floyd
Areosmith
Led Zepplin

and many others, just ask and i will give you some of the more true fan songs, not just the popular ones

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
i'm 2 lazy to find some Mxpx Cds to get the names of good songs..but try

Mxpx-Resonsibility

and for greenday i'm like the library

some good greenday songs are..

Longview
BasketCase
Time of your Life
Hitching a Ride
Minority
Blood,Sex,and Booze

i can't think of their good songs on CDs that they didn't release as singles but i'll get back to you guys on that. i have all their Cds except International Superhits which i'm buying the DVD for the music videos

--------------------
 -

deathpanda  
Member # 359

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for deathpanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all pretty cool songs.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 (0 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Nov 2001 (6369 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best are (i might be missing some, my brain isnt working too well right now)
Fade To Black- Metallica
Pressure- StainD
Humans Being- Van Halen
Dreams- Van Halen
5150- Van Halen
hell, anysong by Van Halen
Any Song By Offspring

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6453 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
what's that song by offspring at the start it goes la la LA LA LA LA la la LA LA. it's on exna on the ombrea(i can't spell it)

--------------------
 -

Jenteal Moderator 
Member # 286

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenteal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh i was just wondering the same thing last week, i couldnt think of it either

--------------------
I took the Ho to Burger King!  -
Smoke alot of weed on the First!
Im EightBawl_

Posts: 204 (0.03 per day) | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001 (6410 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
ok anyone who knows that song.... and has anyone heard of Gay Dad and are they anygood?

--------------------
 -

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
i found the offspring song on napster it's called Self Esteem. very cool song.

NIN-Burden in my hand
Soundgarden-Spoonman(2more cool songs)

--------------------
 -

SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOFX - Whats wrong with parents today?
Greenday - Time of your life
Greenday - Basketcase
Greenday - When I come around
Less Than Jake - Johny Quest Thinks we're Sellouts
Nirvana - Sounds Like Teenage Spirit
Five Iron Frenzy - Oh Canada
New Found Glory - Hit Or miss
New Found Glory - Nothing Gold Can Stay
Blink 182 - Josie
Blink 182- Carousel
Blink 182- Toast & Bananas
Blink 182- What Went Wrong?
Blink 182- Adam's Song

My favorites anyway.

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6524 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeder - Just a day
its the intro song on gran tourismo 3 if anyones played it
feeder - turn

Manic Street Preachers:
if you tolerate this then your children will be next
the everlasting
australia
ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayitsworldwouldfallapart <<no that aint a typo
you stole the sun from my heart
everything must go

the verve:
sonnet
drugs dont work
bitter sweet symphony

travis:
side
pipe dreams
why does it always rain on me?
driftwood
u16 girls

coldplay:
dont panic
yellow

the charlatans:
impossible

the eagles:
hotel california

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got a good taste 2-d....

have you heard wierdo by the charlatans?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no is it good?
ive only just found out who they were
a coulple of years ago i herd 'impossible' and only just found them in the past couple of months

im still searching for this though:
fastball - the way

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
What do you use to DL your songs ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
morpheus.

Morpheus

you should be able to find it on here if you don't have it already

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

I use audiogalaxy...

and whats this sweepz? sounds like teenage spirit? do you mean smell like teen spirit? There isn't a song by Nirvana, or even a hox to my knowledge, that is Sounds like teenage spirit

~_~ just correctin ya

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Jimi Hendrix-Crosstown Traffic
Jimi Hendrix-Bold as Love
Jimi Hendrix-Voodo Child(not chile)
Bomb Funk MCs-Freestyla(awsome song i don't know if thats the right band though)
Beasty Boys-No Sleep Till Brooklyn

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep these comming guys. I have recently deleted all the doubles and corrupted files but I am still 'sharing over 2200 files'..... Paying the cable bill is no trouble at all when the reward is file trading....

Now if only Iffy would return that guy knows what decent Muzac is all about for a Brit ne ways...

--------------------
 -

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Dejango have u heard this song by Nirvana called D7? i was messing around on morpheus and found it. it might be on one of the nirvana cds i don't have though i don't know. some dumbass could have said it's rare

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Here's another song I really like .. but I don't think this is something that everyone will like .. but its new and I've always thought this lass had great songs , just not in english but now she does so check it out ..... I think its kind of a hit in the US now already ?

Shakira - Whenever Whatever

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Mike Oldfield - Five miles out

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
hmmm...marvin gaye has some awsome music to listen to...anything is good. Keb Mo' is good 2. but's thats jazz and blues and shit

--------------------
 -

SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol my mistake dunno what I was thinking......

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6524 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Hmm ive never heard of D7....i dont think its on incesticide, bleach, in utero, nevermind...it may be one of those hidden songs, ill check
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
well i have

Nevermind
In Utreo
Unplugged
From the Muddy Banks of Wishkah or whatever the hell it's called and it's not on those

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Here's an oldie but a goodie ..

Bush - Greedy fly

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
NOFX-Drugs are Good
NOFX-Linoleum
NOFX-Please play this song on the radio

Bush...pfff..wanna be nirvana. the only song they have i like is glycerine. but hell whatever floats your boat

--------------------
 -

Dark_Fat_is_gay  
Just Popped In
Member # 368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dark_Fat_is_gay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark_Fat is a fag
Posts: 18 (0 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6365 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

In Utero I know it isnt on...thats a good CD
Nevermind is their top selling CD..know its not on that
unplugged is a collection of others
from the muddy banks of the wishka is a live convert version
I have incestiside and it is not on that...

maybe its on Bleach

if anyone hasnt said this, here are more nirvana songs to try

ALL BY NIRVANA

Come as you are
Lake Of Fire
Polly
Lithium
Been a Son
Breed
Sliver

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i have heard of Gay dad, and yes they are good.

There best song is called:

To Earth With Love

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2d im going to see the Charlatans in a week and a half in Manchester.

if any of u guys want to get into the Charlatans try this song:

North Country Boy

--------------------

-  -

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWEET Iffy is back YES!!!!!!!

Sup bro I was hoping you would post here again. Hey now that I am in charge (for a couple of days) sup we open up a (Temp @ Least) Muzac forum like you had at FF?

Also I replied right B4 FF went down about your upcoming Charlatan concert. I too have got some real Hot tickets to Nicleback (a Canack band deriving from close to my hometown) where this kid at work stood in line at 2:00AM in -23C the night B4 to get us tickets. Ne ways I will be front row center for this 'rilly big shoe'. Tell me about your show: How many peeps does the Arena hold, who is backing them up etc.

--------------------
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Starsailor are supporting them - they are currently nr enough the hottest new britsh band at the moment. check these songs out by them

Good Souls
Fever
Love Is Here
Coming Down

The M e N arena in Manchester is around 15k - 20k peeps, tho i aint sure. This band are a cult band, with a huge following, and everyone likes them. they are one of those bands who u really like, but never get round to buying their cd.

yeah set us up a music forum if u want. make me mod tho

and come on yahoo!

--------------------

-  -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
SWEET Iffy is back YES!!!!!!!

Sup bro I was hoping you would post here again. Hey now that I am in charge (for a couple of days) sup we open up a (Temp @ Least) Muzac forum like you had at FF?

Also I replied right B4 FF went down about your upcoming Charlatan concert. I too have got some real Hot tickets to Nicleback (a Canack band deriving from close to my hometown) where this kid at work stood in line at 2:00AM in -23C the night B4 to get us tickets. Ne ways I will be front row center for this 'rilly big shoe'. Tell me about your show: How many peeps does the Arena hold, who is backing them up etc.

OMG YOU SON OF A BITCH !! where the hell did you get tickets !! you better have one for me or else

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... a kid from work stood in line at 2:00AM in -23C the night B4 to get us tickets....

This is a true story Btw. I have got 2 tickets MC and have had offers of $150 for one of them so far. Since you cannot hope to be able to afford to buy scalped tickets you still have a couple of ways to get in the show.

1) Call a local radio station and do whatever they require to earn your tickets.

2) Try to sneak/rush the door and get into the Arena.

3) Or I did request my companies 'Box suite' for this show. Altho I have a feeling nepotism will get the suite and not me that is why I asked the kid to get me tickets just in case.

Think of it this way MC. You could get wild in the 'Mosh Pit' and start swinging aroung wildly and you could end up killing some poor kid with your Skull. It is better for you to stay home that saturday night imo.

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

try soiled by mudvayne ~_~ i love that
Powerchordz  
Just Popped In
Member # 371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Powerchordz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hereare a couple songs I like. Not a biglist now, but I will put a lot more later.

Red Hot Chili Peppers:
1. Californication
2. Other Side
3. Scar Tissue
4. This Velvet Glove

Onesidezero:
1. New World Order

Pennywise:
1. Alien

Cranberries:
1. Zombie

System Of A Down:
1. Chop Suey

That will work for now

--------------------
There is no U in team.

Posts: 10 (0 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2001 (6363 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh, i thought toxicity was better than chop suey, but its good too!

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6453 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Carmelina - Mathew good band ...... great song !

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
manic street preachers - faster

nice one iffy i wanna go and se them but no one else i know seems to like the kinda music i do

oh yeah

toploader - achilles heel

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
quote:

This is a true story Btw. I have got 2 tickets MC and have had offers of $150 for one of them so far. Since you cannot hope to be able to afford to buy scalped tickets you still have a couple of ways to get in the show.

1) Call a local radio station and do whatever they require to earn your tickets.

2) Try to sneak/rush the door and get into the Arena.

3) Or I did request my companies 'Box suite' for this show. Altho I have a feeling nepotism will get the suite and not me that is why I asked the kid to get me tickets just in case.

Think of it this way MC. You could get wild in the 'Mosh Pit' and start swinging aroung wildly and you could end up killing some poor kid with your Skull. It is better for you to stay home that saturday night imo.

Plz do not ignore this comment MC. Tell us all which option you will go with, Or will you give up and not attend 'your' #1 Band's concert and stay at home to feel sorry for yourself?

--------------------
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
manic street preachers - faster

nice one iffy i wanna go and se them but no one else i know seems to like the kinda music i do

oh yeah

toploader - achilles heel

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: 2-D ]

loadsa peeps are into indie music! all my friends are!!

check this song out!

Oasis - Morning Glory

this is probably the best song written of all time!

--------------------

-  -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Plz do not ignore this comment MC. Tell us all which option you will go with, Or will you give up and not attend 'your' #1 Band's concert and stay at home to feel sorry for yourself?

I'm not ignoring them ..... you just missed the option that I've already used

#4 - Wait for Konan to go out one night, then sneak into his penthouse and steal his tickets (since I am your maid I obviously have access)

by the way I also drank the last coke in your fridge and stepped on that mut's tail again too.. I think I broke it this time , Stupid dog

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am more into all the chart music , but there are a few groups i like:

Stereophonics
Travis
Texas
Toploader ( they were the support group for Robbie Williams in August)
The Corrs
Manic Street Preachers
Savage Garden
Craig David

Just to name a few !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Stereophonics < yes
Travis < yes
Texas < hmm
Toploader < yes
The Corrs < hmm
Manic Street Preachers < yes
Savage Garden <hmm
Craig David < NO NO NO NO NO!!!! lol

--------------------

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey what is wrong with craig david ???

and does hmm mean its ok or no coment ??

lol

Ice
x

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Craig David is toss thats whats wrong with him. when hes 50 he'll look EXACTLY like Lionel Richie

--------------------

-  -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao......thanks for your coments iffy !!!

Ice
x

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Can someone post a picture of this younger 'Lionel Richie'?

--------------------
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
heres a pic of my fave band lol
http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/Oasis stoned.jpg

--------------------

-  -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Anyone ever hear of the band Nightwish check out the song M o o n d a n c e its pretty kewl

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

hey MC get the new cranberries CD, "WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE" its a good one
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
kewl .. got any song's off it I should sample ? They aren't getting played on the radio here much

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

Wake up and smell the coffee....thats the name of the song
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
Wake up and smell the coffee

Ya suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure that's the name of the song .. UH-HUH well I can take a hint ::smells coffee::

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

?? i dont get it?? maybe its a saying we dont use down here
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
starsailor - alcohlic

--------------------

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Mary J.Blige - Family affair

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Oasis - (I Got) The Fever

Charlatans - The only one i know

--------------------

-  -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Council of Elrond - Enya ..... if this don't put you to sleep nothing will ! very relaxing to listen to , and yes it's from the lord of the rings but it's still good

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
...#4 - Wait for Konan to go out one night, then sneak into his penthouse and steal his tickets (since I am your maid I obviously have access)...

Have you got your tickets yet? Only two weeks away and I doubt you will find ne in the dumpster as you are hoping for...

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will have enough fun for both of us I promise...

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
If you go and dont have fun I'll kick your ass

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is one of the most empty threats I have even seen. Considering you could not kick your way out of a wet cardboard dumpster. Har Har Har. Btw they just announced that they are releasing 120 (lost) tickets today at 11:00 am. This will be you last chance to get in on this event. Hope you get out of bed/dumpster B4 that today of all days.

**Yells a wake up call In Fat Heads alley/home**
Stupid Hobo/pedo Get the fuck up!

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
If you were a true friend you would of purchused me a pair of tickets when you knew they were coming out since you knew I was working well out of town(I slept in and the dumpster was taken to the landfill site and I had to walk back to the city) and had no chance of getting any for myself . That would of more then made up for the accidental(deliberate) destruction of my camera .. but it seems that you have no remorse what-so-ever

** locks wheels on Konan's wheel chair **
how you gonna get to the concert now you wanna be Nazi
(that's a referance to your jumping ship to the nazi boards)

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: Redeemer ]

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: FaDeThEBuTcHeR ]

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: Konan ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
turin brakes - underdog

--------------------

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*