Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Music thread ..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Music thread .....
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats kewl .. I also like the new Kylie Minogue song "can't get you out of my head"

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenteal Moderator 
Member # 286

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenteal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
d/l The song 'Deep Enough' by Live

--------------------
I took the Ho to Burger King!  -
Smoke alot of weed on the First!
Im EightBawl_

Posts: 204 (0.03 per day) | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001 (6332 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
If you were a true friend you would of purchused me a pair of tickets when you knew they were coming out (I slept in and the dumpster was taken to the landfill site and I had to walk back to the city) and had no chance of getting any for myself . That would of more then made up for the accidental(deliberate) destruction of my camera .. but it seems that you have no remorse what-so-ever

Most of the verbal diarrhea you said here actually has some merit for once. I am the one who works all day everyday not to mention I already have tickets. Since you do not have a phone in your dumpster/home I thought I would post the info for you so that you could see your 'Favorite' band. How was I supposed to know that you would be delivered to the landfill that day?

As far as your reference to the FF website you have it all wrong. The HFF site is the hideout for the Nazi/White nationalist. The FF site has some of my ole friends from the CDV boards such as AppleHead, Victorhaden, IAH, etc.

And finally regarding the destruction of the garbage you found in a dumpster that you call a camera just think of it as Easy come easy go!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6478 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KONAN:
Easy come easy go!

You just remember that

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stereophonics - local boy inthe photograph
a thousand trees

maybe you 2 could take it to flamers?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thats kewl .. I also like the new Kylie Minogue song "can't get you out of my head"

yeah i love that song

Ice
x

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6328 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Man - One Minute Silence
Highway To Hell - AC/DC
Don't Tread On Me - Metallica

--------------------
 -

-

http://www2.fanscape.com/Midtown/streetteam/misc/vlrredirect.asp

Posts: 694 (0.1 per day) | From: Viking Hall | Registered: Jun 2001 (6470 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by King Burrito:

Don't Tread On Me - Metallica

Im kinda suprised your a metallica fan KB .. after all they are an american band

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Verve - Lucky Man

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Well dispite what "some" people think. I did get a ticket to the Nickleback concert and it was great . It was amazing to me that such a smallville as Lethbridge could have such a big city atmopshere for this concert, which came complete with mosh pit and body surfing ( I didnt even know lethbridgeonians knew how to do that ) I was fortunate enough to have gotten one of the last minute tickets that went on sale seems they decided to move the stage back or something and the tickets they released were all right next to the stage so I ended up 60 feet from the bands , it was great

I decided to put some of thier songs on Jane's site so I could put links for them here if anyone is interested in listening to them .

(If you want to steam these just click the link .. if you want to save them to your Hard drive you have to use the right click and save target as.... option)

Nickleback - Breath One of my favs

Nickleback - Never again

Nickleback - Too bad One of thier biggest hits

Default - Sick and tired

Default - Wasting my time Thier big hit in Canada

Check them out ... they're great Canadian bands

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
This song is very kewl

Cantus - Faith the muse

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crawling by Linkin' Park aint bad either

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linkin Park isnt that bad...

MC that Kylie Mooworupasjfd song is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard in my life...my god...

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6446 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
anything by chaz and dave gets my vote

--------------------

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mighty cranium, do you have a dns service that connects to your computer to access those songs?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Its Janes DNS server .. I just upload them to that

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 songs i cant sop playin are:

Sterophonics - Handbags & Gladrags !!

DB Boulevard - Point of view !!!

what a song, i love it !!

Ice
x

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: ice_women_xx ]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6328 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
travis - why does it alwas rain on me

--------------------

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump*

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6375 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Dunno If This Topic Iz Dead Yet...But Im Gonna Post Some Anyway..Because...I'm Bored...

The Cranberries-
Zombie
Electric Blue
Ode To My Family
Promises
Linger
Sunday

Nickelback-
Worthy To Say
Leader Of Men
Old Enough
Hero

Marilyn Manson-
Coma White
Sweet Dreams (Cover)
Beautiful People
Dope Hats
Don't Like The Drugs

Silverchair-
Freak
Miss You Love
Blind
Without You
Untitled
Ana's Song
Suicidal Dream

Led Zeppelin-
Over The Hills And Far Away
Stairway to Heaven
Dazed And Confused
Tangerine
Sweet Emotion

Black Sabbath-
Paranoid
Iron Man
Crazy Train
Children Of The Sea
Who Are You

NIrvana-
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Lithium
All Apologies
In Bloom
Heart Shaped Box
Pennyroyal Tea
Come As You Are

Tool-
Schism
Lateralus
Prison Sex
Aenemia
Sober
Parabola

Good Charlotte-
Motivate Me
Complicated
Superman Can't Walk
The Innocent
Little Things
Overcome

Live-
Dolphins Cry
Lightning Crashes
I Alone
Deep Enough
Simple Creed

Collective Soul-
Shine
The World I Know
Why Part 2
Bleed
December
She Said

Cold-
Anti-Love Song
Witch
She Said
Bleed
Sick Of Man
It's All Good

Dope-
Thanks For Nothing
Slippin' Away
Debonaire
Sick
Intervention
Now Or Never
With Or Without You

Incubus-
Wish You Were Here
Stellar
Drive
I Miss You
Pardon Me

There's Ton's More!!
Just I Don't Feel Like Naming Them....

Ozzy, MxPx, Skid Row, Dave Matthews Band, Ben Harper, Ani D'franco, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, Def Leppard, Deep Purple, AcDc, The White Stripes, Sublime, The Clash, Depech Mode, The Offspring, Wide Mouth Mason, Everclear, Moist, Blur, Treble Charger, Lisa Loeb...
Hehehe There Is Still More But I Think Thats Enough For Now....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.26 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6101 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and where did you hear of the cranberries? MC?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I Have Been Listening To The Cranberries..For A Long Time..There One Of My All Time Favorite Bands, And I Can Play There Music...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.26 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6101 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

as they are mine....

I am the one who told MC about them

I have every CD of theirs but bury the hatchet, and will buy that soon

I hope

you may also want to add salvation to your list of Cranberries songs, and wake up and smell the coffee...both great songs.

on Zepplin, add Immigrants song and Kashmir

On Black Sabbath, add N.I.B., The Wizard, War Pigs, and Heaven and Hell

on Nirvana, add Something in the way, Scentless Apprentice, Lake of Fire, The Man who Sold the World, Jesus Don't Want me For a Dunbeam, My Girl, School, Floyd the Barber...

maybe some others

on Tool, add 46&2, H, Opiate, Jimmy...

I've seen Collective Soul in concert...they cussed me out hehe it was fun

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
ppl downlaod....days go by...by dirty vegas...if you like dance/techno type musik...if you dont then download forest by system of a down!

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: xXRaven_RoseXx ]

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

that is one of the most god awful songs. i hate it so much. lmao

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.64 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6308 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

MC has an odd taste in music....

what can one say?

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oasis - shout it out loud!

its fucking amazing!absoloutly beautfiul

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.33 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
MC has an odd taste in music....

what can one say?

I love all music ... what can I say

@Iffy .. yes .. great song

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

and your mexican/latin taste

como estas punta? Chupas verga hoto

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
usted lo sabe hermano <<spanito style amigo

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

me no hablo espanol, me hablo "Latin"
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another cool thread

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6501 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*