Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » how many ratm songs are rip off rap tracks?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how many ratm songs are rip off rap tracks?
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was just browsing in HMV and just looked at the renegades album and found 2 tracks were rip off cypress hill tracks!

How I Could Just Kill A Man
Pistol Grip Pump

and the famous NWA track "fuck tha police" was also ripped off!

anyone know anymore?

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6276 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, the Renegades album is all covers, except Renegades of Funk.

[ 13 July 2003, 07:46: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lmao

"ownage"

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fair enuf i dont even like em! but fuck tha police isn't on that album!

i shud download em to see if there not terrible "covers", wud have bought it but got punk-o-rama 8 instead!

[ 13 July 2003, 10:36: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6276 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xNoMoReDrAmAx:
fair enuf i dont even like em! but fuck tha police isn't on that album!

i shud download em to see if there not terrible "covers", wud have bought it but got punk-o-rama 8 instead!

i got that cd yesterday as well

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only punk compilation worth a damn is Give 'Em The Boot III.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
punk-o-rama is cool and cheap for what you get on it!! i dont like the punkzilla ones tho!

the renegade album was only £4.99 quite cheap, and on the hole not bad, thos i think cypress hill are suited to the tracks better!

[ 14 July 2003, 05:23: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mirai:
The only punk compilation worth a damn is Give 'Em The Boot III.

all of the fat music volumes are good

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

Okay man....

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
forgot about that one,

fat music for fat people baby!

[ 14 July 2003, 11:13: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO outdone by sirlardsalot

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
hows that outdone?

i asked a question he answered! this wasn't an arguement! just to clear up a mystery!

how i could just kill a man sound s really good with guits!

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

lardso I suggest you correct this statement.......

ehhh I will correct it for you....."No, the Renegades album is all covers"......

renegades of funk is a cover.....

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6167 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SIVA:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

lardso I suggest you correct this statement.......

ehhh I will correct it for you....."No, the Renegades album is all covers"......

renegades of funk is a cover.....

Oh it is? Oops, my bad.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
i was wandering why it was a cover album with an original on it, now you've cleared it up siva i can rest easy!
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Great.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*