Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Nicko strikes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nicko strikes!
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy ... I know none of you care but:

-----

Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain arrested Saturday Night

Five dates into Iron Maiden's U.S. leg of the Give Me Ed... 'Til I'm Dead Tour, the band's drummer, Michael "Nicko" McBrain, was arrested for allegedly purposely driving his black Jaguar into a parking attendant before a concert at the Tommy Hilfiger at Jones Beach Theater.

The 51-year-old drummer was trying to pull into the Wantagh, New York, venue's VIP parking lot on Saturday at around 8:30 p.m. when he was stopped by attendant Mark Robinson, who asked for credentials, state park police said. McBrain flashed his identification, but the attendant couldn't see it clearly and asked to view it again.

McBrain told the attendant he would hit him if he didn't move out of the way. The attendant didn't budge, so McBrain inched forward and struck him in the legs. The attendant backed up, but stood his ground, so the drummer warned him that if he didn't move, he'd be struck again. McBrain then drove the car more forcibly into Robinson, who fell on the hood of the Jaguar. Robinson suffered bruises on his right hand and legs, and was taken to Nassau University Medical Center for examination.

Police arrested McBrain at the scene and charged him with third-degree assault and second-degree reckless endangerment. After the arrest was processed, the drummer was released on an "appearance ticket," which allowed him to play the show. McBrain is scheduled to appear at First District Court of Nassau County in Hempstead, New York, on September 16. If convicted, McBrain could face up to a year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

Iron Maiden's management had no comment.

-----

Nicko is the one all the way on the left in my sig

[ 29 July 2003, 15:29: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha

I would've done the same thing.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I dont blame him. Nicko rules.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am just plain stupid.....I hope that guy comes and kicks my ass

[ 29 July 2003, 18:01: Message edited by: Mirai ]

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope they give him a long sentence, no normal person should be that impatient

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the attendant was being a prick.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this allows him to run the guy over?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah cus some jerks in low level jobs can be so fucking annoyingly arrogant and self important sometimes

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mirai:

LOL he asked to see his identification a WHOLE second time. If thats being a prick then the world is in trouble.

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6252 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
this allows him to run the guy over?

Absolutely!

You people are impossible.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Checkered:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirai:

LOL he asked to see his identification a WHOLE second time. If thats being a prick then the world is in trouble.
man, if he would have asked a third time the old geezer prolly would have shot him

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
man, if he would have asked a third time the old geezer prolly would have shot him

He should have shot him the first time the guy asked for his ID.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
I agree.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
quote:

He should have shot him the first time the guy asked for his ID.
i wouldnt have recognized him or any of the 45 members in his band

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
i wouldnt have recognized him or any of the 45 members in his band

Hmm, it seems you have a counting disorder, there are only 6 members in the band.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
seems so

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rofl [Mad] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Mad] [Image22] [Eek!] [Mad]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why

[ 31 July 2003, 18:18: Message edited by: Mirai ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Becuase

[ 31 July 2003, 18:19: Message edited by: Mirai ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*