Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Summer Sanataruim concert

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Summer Sanataruim concert
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going on thursday and its going to kick ass, that is all...

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6501 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's gonna be there?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6050 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
metalica
linkin park
limp bizkit
deftones
mudvayne

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6501 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Bows head in shame*

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6050 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was one in dallas last weekend, a few of my friends scored tix, i diddnt tho [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6473 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, sounds like a steaming pile of shit to me

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5835 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
wow, sounds like a steaming pile of shit to me

I second that

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I third that

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6263 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought limp bizkit had fallen off the face of the earth aint heard about them in ages.

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6263 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when good bands like the Deftones tour with such shitty other bands...

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6178 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
metallica isnt a shitty band

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6473 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they are now.

Although I've heard when they play their old tunes live they've still got some of that energy...

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6178 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Just got back and my ears werew ringing, it was definattly worth the money. I had a lot of fun and there was a lot of hot girls flashing and even one girl who just walked around with no top and she was very good looking for being in her late 20's
I will break down how the bands were in the order they came out.
Mud vayne kicks ass live even though i dont like there music
deftones- they blow ass there wasnt a single thing good about them, everyone at the concert lost all there energy when they came on and everyone was bored.
Linkin Park fucking owned all it was amazing, there was such a big mosh pit.
LimpBizkit also kicked ass Fred walked around the whole statium singing the mission immpossible song, i was like 3 feet away from him at one point (They have a new CD coming out september 23)
Metallica- dont care for most there music but they ruled on stage, there is a reason why they had been doing this so long. They did all kinds of crazy shit such as the new guy at one point was playing the guitar with a drum stick.

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*