Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » What are you listening to? (Page 42)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43 

Author Topic: What are you listening to?
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been listening to 3 songs on loop for the past 4hours

Mad world - Gary Jules
Behind blue eyes - Limp Biskit
Shut up - Black Eyed Peas

Ice
xx
[rolling_eyes]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6403 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blink 182 - What's My Age Again
Anti-Flag - Fuck Police Brutality
Bigwig - Girl In The Green Jacket

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5819 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoko Kanno - the Egg and I

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6560 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sevendust - Crucify

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No One - Chemical

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There goes the neighbourhood - Sheryl Crow

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

The Exies - My Goddess

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new order - regret

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the new shit - manson

chop suey (then) suite-pee - system of a down

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6271 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
red hot chili peppers - fortune faded
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
korn - freak on a leash (well watchin the video 2!)
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6271 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i quite liked that video even though it failed to get me into anime

the white stripes - The Hardest Button To Button

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeder - Just The Way im Feeling

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6576 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
my ruin - tainted love

--------------------

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
mOBSCENE- manson

the ex - billy talent

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm listening to "eve of Destruction," one of the original '60's protest songs.

The eastern world
it is explodin'
violence flarin'
bullets loadin'
you're old enough to kill
but not for votin'
you don't believe in war
but what's that gun you're totin'
and even the Jordan river has bodies floatin'
but ya tell me over and over again my friend
how ya don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.

happy song!

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6560 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get low - lil jon and the eastside boys
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6248 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
muse - hysteria

--------------------

-

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dance hall crashers - nuisance

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5819 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Westside Connection - call 9-1-1
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6248 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Jordie  
Member # 560

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Jordie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ween-boose me up and get me high

--------------------
msn: marshj93@hotmail.com
aim: marshj94
 -
Sleep naked!!!!

Posts: 320 (0.05 per day) | From: Dallas, Texas Baby! | Registered: May 2002 (6201 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
vast - be with me

--------------------

-

Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
styx - come sail away

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.21 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5866 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
back that ass up - juvinelle
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iced Earth - When The Eagle Cries  -

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Bracket - Everyone Is Telling Me I'll Never Win, If I Fall In Love With a Girl From Marin
Less Than Jake - Al's War

--------------------
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usher- Yeah

Love this song...

(playing on the radio in work!)

Ice
x [Smile]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6403 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengence

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6034 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark Moor - Cyrano of Bergerac.
And then I intend to listen to:
Demons & Wizards - Fiddler on the Green.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mudvayne- world so cold

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Open Your Eyes - Guano Apes

Zeichen der Venus - Eisbrecher

Herz Steht Still - Eisbrecher

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6123 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jJet - Are you gonna be my girl

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindless Self Indulgence - Tight [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cinematic Orchestra - Man With a Movie Camera Soundtrack

[ 14. April 2004, 09:27: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Jawbreaker - Fireman
Hot Water Music - It's Hard To Know
Lagwagon - Falling Apart

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Type O Negative - IYDKMIGTHTKY (Gimme That.)

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Iron Maiden - Rim Of The Ancient Mariner

[ 19. April 2004, 22:16: Message edited by: 2-D.. ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsunami Bomb - Lemonade

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6187 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grasshopper33  

Longhorn
Member # 1039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grasshopper33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zero 7 "When it falls"
Posts: 105 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Apr 2004 (5486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grasshopper33  

Longhorn
Member # 1039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grasshopper33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH and... NOFX "The war on errorism..."
Posts: 105 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Apr 2004 (5486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elliott Smith - Needle in the Hay

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6187 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Misfits - Saturday Night

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Jack off Jill - Devil with the black dress

--------------------
 -  -

Grasshopper33  

Longhorn
Member # 1039

Rate Member
Lynard Skynard Greatest Hits...
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Age of Empires II Master Soundtrack

--------------------

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Say Anything - Belt

@arkan - Great Soundtrack! I love it.

--------------------
 -  -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Norah Jones - Sunrise

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
radiohead - there there

--------------------

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
radiohead - there there

good song! but im in an even more retrospective mood so:

radiohead - fake plastic trees

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Jawbreaker - Want
Joey Cape - Violins (Acoustic)

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
getting it off my chest - death by stereo
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Bruce Dickinson - Omega

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Say Anything - Belt

--------------------
 -  -

Grasshopper33  

Longhorn
Member # 1039

Rate Member
Sugarcult "Palm Trees and Power Lines"
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
The Smiths - Girlfriend in a coma.

--------------------
 -  -

Grasshopper33  

Longhorn
Member # 1039

Rate Member
The Cure- Boy's Don't Cry
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Deadsy - This Goodnight

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
soil - halo
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
The Dropkick Murphy's - Irish Drinking Song

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
selby tigers - droid
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
the white stripes - hardest button to button

--------------------

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
otep - possession
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Slither" - Velvet Revolver

[rock]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6123 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Future Sound of London - Cascade

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Suicide Machines - Face Values

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Nick Drake - Cello Song

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Oasis - Cast No Shadow

then

Snow Patrol - Chocolate

--------------------
 -

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Tony Sly - Not Your Saviour
Goldfinger - San Simeon

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Azizah:
The Dropkick Murphy's - Irish Drinking Song

haha i love the murphys

blind melon - no rain

then

foo fighters - learn to fly

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Less than Jake - short fuse burning

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Route 215 - Stuck With You

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
AFI - God Called In Sick Today.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Stroke 9 - Little Black Backpack

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*