Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » The new mod of flamers... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: The new mod of flamers...
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it more than a coincidence u and nobble stabbings are both always online at the same time, reply to the same topics, it has all the signs of u lot being gay.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6581 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -ReDeeMeR:
is it more than a coincidence u and nobble stabbings are both always online at the same time, reply to the same topics, it has all the signs of u lot being gay.

Does that mean everyone I ever went to School/College/University/Pub/Cinema/Club/Bar/Home/etc ... show the signs of being gay?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:

Does that mean everyone I ever went to School/College/University/Pub/Cinema/Club/Bar/Home/etc ... show the signs of being gay?
lol u couldnt wait to spring up in their defence [Wink] Of course those are entirely different situations altogether.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6581 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ^^XpLiCiT^^:
Note: I haven't been here for like a year

Not long enough ...
I've missed you too.

quote:
Originally posted by noble stabbings:
cute? what, are you gay or something, no wait i already established that you were

When was this established and what evidence was given to support your conclusion? None? I suggest you re-think what you've said for a little bit. Don't let Pokemon and your other favorite cartoons pre-occupy you though. Wouldn't want what little intelligence you have go to waste.

quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
hehe xplicit is a whining faggot! who needs to be drawn into a flame war, this is truth! what a world, what a pathetic waste of a man when a brain is corrupted to the psychosis of homosexuality, my advice to you sir is burn yourself, before someone takes it upon themsleves to do it for you! dont delay nobody will weap for you! be gone chi chi buoy!

I don't understand gibberish. All I saw you say was "Xplicit is my daddy and I'm a little bitch! WAH!" Actually I understood that you said someone wanted to burn me as well (which hurts me deep by the way), but until you or who ever this person may be grows the balls to do so, you are going to have to deal with me and my presence here. Good? Excellent.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha ha, you make me laugh you pretentious shit

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5824 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol u couldnt wait to spring up in their defence [Wink] Of course those are entirely different situations altogether.
lol ... I never usually defend anyone in preference of person. Just depends on how cuntish im feeling.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe the geek is a wacko! "oooh i'm so hard i'll kill everyone!" grow up cum hag!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6276 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
hehe the geek is a wacko! "oooh i'm so hard i'll kill everyone!" grow up cum hag!

Yet more proof you are an imbicile.

--------------------
 -

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

or perhaps we both live in the same town and neither of us are interested in how many posts you have squirrelled your failed attempt at a life away with, and perhaps you think we have such a strong correlation between us, because of these two facts, and we are therefore gay, because you yourself are actaully aroused by the thought of us being gay you sick fucking pervert

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5824 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe ur mates

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup Tony you POS. <----- Hope that was enough of a flame for you!

Long time no see Bro.

I would have replied on your new topic but even tho it was posted here in the grill it was closed, strange I know, sad even but true....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

or perhaps we both live in the same town and neither of us are interested in how many posts you have squirrelled your failed attempt at a life away with, and perhaps you think we have such a strong correlation between us, because of these two facts, and we are therefore gay, because you yourself are actaully aroused by the thought of us being gay you sick fucking pervert
i used a comeback like that once in 3rd grade

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in between eating glue in the disabled toilet and crapping your pants, must have blown away the prognosis of your autism by the quacks

--------------------
 -

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay . . . first off, Xplicit's been with this site since near its beginning, and has as much a right to be here (like being here is such an exclusive "right" anyway, whee!) as anybody else. The fact that noble stabbings is speaking against him kind of automatically makes whatever point Xplicit was making right, in my book anyhow. Stabbings could use a shrink, or an exorcist maybe. Actually, I think a sniper would work better than either, but hey, you can't ask too much of people.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
in between eating glue in the disabled toilet and crapping your pants, must have blown away the prognosis of your autism by the quacks

exactly, i'm glad you got my imaginary point that you made up

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tang_Quester:
Okay . . . first off, Xplicit's been with this site since near its beginning, and has as much a right to be here (like being here is such an exclusive "right" anyway, whee!) as anybody else. The fact that noble stabbings is speaking against him kind of automatically makes whatever point Xplicit was making right, in my book anyhow. Stabbings could use a shrink, or an exorcist maybe. Actually, I think a sniper would work better than either, but hey, you can't ask too much of people.

i was here before Xplicit and perhaps you could actually read a critic's review of your latest work published by Asscrack Books, "I have this book in my toilet, but not for reading"

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Or maybe ur mates

lmao.... i second with ice queen... you are all bum chums! in a non gay sense.... and why does someones sexual prefference have anything to do with them as a person... thing is if you sling an insult like that at someone its only gonna piss em off if its not true.... think about it!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6274 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tang_Quester:

i was here before Xplicit and perhaps you could actually read a critic's review of your latest work published by Asscrack Books, "I have this book in my toilet, but not for reading"
no you weren't

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your all fuckin faggots end of fuckin story
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... I was here before Xplicit ...

It should be obvious that this is a complete and utter lie.

You are member #874 and ^X^ is #133.

How exactly could you come up with this?!?

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
well it's quite simple Mr. Holmes, did it ever cross your mind that perhaps i was once a member under a different account?

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ^^XpLiCiT^^:
noble stabbings thinks he knows me well enough to talk shit about me. That's cute. Stick with your cartoons tough guy. Your feelings won't get hurt by those.

Note: I haven't been here for like a year yet I see pathetic fuck nuts talking shit about me. I am impressed.

Xplicit is king of the grill ... like uhmm burger king [Dork]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is ^X^ the Master MCGolem?

-

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
well it's quite simple Mr. Holmes, did it ever cross your mind that perhaps i was once a member under a different account?

not unless you say who

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*