Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Fuck You icequeen/crazygal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuck You icequeen/crazygal
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sick of this shit. your the same person on with different accounts and it's fucking obviouse. Whats your only argument that your not the same person? The times at which you post things??? Well thats sure a load of BS because even I could pull off that. What really makes me laugh is that you go through all the work to switch accounts and then post things pretending to be another person. Its just amazing to see your sensless chatter.... WITH YOURSELF god... im astonished that you keep up with it and remember that your the same person.

The Ips do not lie. Asshole

Crazygal IP 195.194.86.132
Ice Queen IP 195.194.86.132

And what really gets me a vast quantity of your post are lame and demented.

quote:
More Quickfire questions (Girls)
quote:
More Quickfire questions (Guys)
now what the hell were those about. You take random fucking things. and then give me a choice. Yay

quote:
What's the most romantic thing you've done?
This thread has gotten no replys.... i wonder why

quote:
When was the last time you cried?
Way to go and bring back peoples bad memories.

quote:
One for the girls?
quote:
One for the guys?
yet another load of the same shit

Yeah theres a lot more of the same crap ive seen there splattered on this board by you but i dont care to post it now

i therefore rest my case
go to hell

[ March 04, 2003, 20:01: Message edited by: Meefers ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6004 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipHopSuperBunny  
Just Popped In
Member # 753

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HipHopSuperBunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I must admit, having 2 accounts and swtiching back and forth with them and having a conversation with yourself is quite fun. Oh wait, I have never revealed myself as ...... I'm not going to tell you my other account. Haha, oooo the suspense!

P.S. - I'm thugged out.

[ March 04, 2003, 20:17: Message edited by: HipHopSuperBunny ]

--------------------
If I had a bike
It would have mad pedals
Cuz I got 50 legs
Holy Shit

Posts: 19 (0 per day) | From: My Hole | Registered: Dec 2002 (5974 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HipHopSuperBunny:
Oh wait, I have never revealed myself as ...... I'm not going to tell you my other account. Haha, oooo the suspense!

P.S. - I'm thugged out.

botto ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thie IP address is always the same, because Burley college, which they both post from operate behind a fixed IP from the University of Lancaster's connection to the JANET network ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:
Originally posted by HipHopSuperBunny:
Oh wait, I have never revealed myself as ...... I'm not going to tell you my other account. Haha, oooo the suspense!

P.S. - I'm thugged out.

botto ...
Ehh, forget it. Its a pointless secret, so I might as well admit it. Its me.

[ March 04, 2003, 20:29: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Thie IP address is always the same, because Burley college, which they both post from operate behind a fixed IP from the University of Lancaster's connection to the JANET network ...

even if they are not the same person they still post shit

[ March 04, 2003, 20:27: Message edited by: Meefers ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6004 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John  
Member # 504

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for John         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good call

--------------------
what is this but my reflection

John, only considering the important things

only speaking the truth

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: the HooD klAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6232 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not either of them and i only post from Burnley college!
but the fact that i don't sit talking bout nonsense means i must be me.... or am i really....? dun dun dunnnnnn!
sorry jus talking to myself and this is a great example that u don't need to change your name to have a conversation with yourself,
annie: hello
annie: good morning
annie: i have a rainbow in my hair
annie: me too
annie: maybe we're soulmates???
annie: or jus the same person....?

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lesbian_bombshell  
Just Popped In
Member # 785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lesbian_bombshell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you are right about them being the same person, because then at least one of them would have figured out how to get into the flamers forum!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 14 (0 per day) | From: a shithole | Registered: Mar 2003 (5909 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im sick of this shit. your the same person on with different accounts and it's fucking obviouse. Whats your only argument that your not the same person? The times at which you post things??? Well thats sure a load of BS because even I could pull off that. What really makes me laugh is that you go through all the work to switch accounts and then post things pretending to be another person. Its just amazing to see your sensless chatter.... WITH YOURSELF god... im astonished that you keep up with it and remember that your the same person.

The Ips do not lie. Asshole

Crazygal IP 195.194.86.132
Ice Queen IP 195.194.86.132

And what really gets me a vast quantity of your post are lame and demented.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Quickfire questions (Girls)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
More Quickfire questions (Guys)

now what the hell were those about. You take random fucking things. and then give me a choice. Yay

quote:
What's the most romantic thing you've done?

This thread has gotten no replys.... i wonder why

quote:
When was the last time you cried?

Way to go and bring back peoples bad memories.

quote:
One for the girls?

quote:
One for the guys?

yet another load of the same shit

Yeah theres a lot more of the same crap ive seen there splattered on this board by you but i dont care to post it now

i therefore rest my case
go to hell

Fuck off you dick head. If you can't see now that we're not the same person, you're not as bright as i thought you were. I may post crap, but at least i've done some topics on the general forum.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazygal:
I may post crap, but at least i've done some topics on the general forum.

Can you please explain to me what that has to do with anything?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
quote:
Fuck off you dick head. If you can't see now that we're not the same person, you're not as bright as i thought you were. I may post crap, but at least i've done some topics on the general forum.
yeah you have posted some topics in the general forum and they are all a fucking waste of time.

and yes, yes you do post crap, im glad you agree with me there

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazygal, just jump off of something really tall, onto something really pointy for us.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll aplaud that!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i support meefers

icequeen/crazygal = faggots, fuck off nigger faggots

i hope u get raped u fat ugly bitch faggot nigger jew kike cum guzzling jew

rot in hell kike-bag

get gased in aushwitz

~!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
i support meefers

rot in hell kike-bag

get gased in aushwitz

~!

yowza

--------------------
Those Who Fear the Darkness Have Never Seen What the Light Can Do
 -

Posts: 697 (0.11 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (6255 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even i will admit that was terrible

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont get what everyone's problem with Crazygal is ? I for one find her funny in a quirkey way .. I like coming to look at what people say in her topics .. but I dont get why people are always insulting her ? I'm gonna start a "leave Cgal alone" campaign [Razz]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelic  
Just Popped In
Member # 789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot catwoman/annie.

--------------------
 -
I'll be here...
Why?
I'll be waiting here...
For what?
I'll be waiting...for you...
So...if you come here
You'll find me.
I promise.
[taken from fianl fantasy 8]

Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: burnley | Registered: Mar 2003 (5907 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This load of crap was posted by gobotto600:
quote:
i support meefers

rot in hell kike-bag

get gased in aushwitz

If you really knew me or crazy gal you wouldn't post this crap. I suppose your just writing about what you're used to getting in the sack. What.......are you that fucking ugly???

Go and take a long walk over a short cliff. Dickhead, Thickhead, Sickhead!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FUCKING PISSING ME OFF NOW!!! GO AND HAVE A WANK! OH, HAVE YOU ALREADY DONE THAT - LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Nearly wet me fucking knickers!

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelic  
Just Popped In
Member # 789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks mighty cranium.

--------------------
 -
I'll be here...
Why?
I'll be waiting here...
For what?
I'll be waiting...for you...
So...if you come here
You'll find me.
I promise.
[taken from fianl fantasy 8]

Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: burnley | Registered: Mar 2003 (5907 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, if you didn't know, angelic is crazygal, which is me, it's all confusing.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
quote:
i support meefers

rot in hell kike-bag

get gased in aushwitz

If you really knew me or crazy gal you wouldn't post this crap. I suppose your just writing about what you're used to getting in the sack. What.......are you that fucking ugly???

Go and take a long walk over a short cliff. Dickhead, Thickhead, Sickhead!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FUCKING PISSING ME OFF NOW!!! GO AND HAVE A WANK! OH, HAVE YOU ALREADY DONE THAT - LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

fuck off fat negress

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Watch out niggers cause the clan is getting bigger!

-

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Watch out niggers cause the clan is getting bigger!

-

Aloha to dat brudda!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
quote:
i support meefers

rot in hell kike-bag

get gased in aushwitz

fuck off fat negress
What! Are you fucking BLIND as well?

Well, you don't piss me off cause you're just a worthless piece of shit and I don't waste my breathe on crap like you.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Meefers:
quote:
yeah you have posted some topics in the general forum and they are all a fucking waste of time.

Oh yeah i do agree with you and i do agree that i still do post shit in the general and everywhere else.

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu It's time to burn dun dun dun dundunnununu

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:
quote:
Originally posted by Meefers:
quote:

Oh yeah i do agree with you and i do agree that i still do post shit in the general and everywhere else.
hey kid that was a few months ago. let the old topics go

--------------------
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hmm i know, i just forgot to answer it. It'll go back down quick. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

he he the boys r back 4 you arkan, and to a lesser extent to back up gbotto, BURN BIATCH!

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Do you mind moving me from the drones in your sig X.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*